Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This movie is nice one
I really liked him in Prince. 😳

Why are there no pictures of him in this movie without those stupid glasses?! His eyes can't be that ugly.
I had to hate him for Sallu, but I really liked him in Saathiya.😳
This thread was part of the Jimmy Jab Season 4 Q1 task.
The specific task:
No - Simply make a thread declaring your love for a Bollywood actor you absolutely love but few people know about
https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
0