Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I warched for first few mins😆 cant bear more.. narcissist🤣
TM will throw chappal now🤣
TM ne do din baad bolna hai Vivek, Who??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I warched for first few mins😆 cant bear more.. narcissist🤣
TM will throw chappal now🤣
TM ne do din baad bolna hai Vivek, Who??
Aaj toh creativity ekdum peak pe hai 😆
I get the struggle. Meri taraf se
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I warched for first few mins😆 cant bear more.. narcissist🤣
TM will throw chappal now🤣
Awww you're missing my chappals now?

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Because you are his No. 1 fan, I assuming you know the story about this display of humbleness.
Madam ji aap hain kaun?

Originally posted by: trouble_006
Aaj toh creativity ekdum peak pe hai 😆
I get the struggle. Meri taraf se
We only have one person to thank 🤣

https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
0