My favourite movie among his movies is chichore ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
My favourite movie among his movies is chichore ❤️
This thread hurts a lot 😭
SSR was one of the best actors in Indian cinema. My favorite movie of his was either Kai Po Che or MS Dhoni. He was exceptional in both
My favourite movie among his movies is chichore ❤️
I agree, that movie taught us lessons, nostalgia bhi hua of college days. And could relate to it too😃 lesson teach karadiya hasate hasate
Soni just love fr ssr
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
This thread hurts a lot 😭
SSR was one of the best actors in Indian cinema. My favorite movie of his was either Kai Po Che or MS Dhoni. He was exceptional in both
Sorry😒 it was not my intensions to hurt anyone😒. I had read the book too @ bold so SSR did full justice to Ishaan. I wasnt disappointed at all after seeing that movie
Char kadam,ms Dhoni songs,sham gulabi are my fav songs of him
He was exceptionally good in Kedarnath.Him(and Rajkumar) portrays the shy and innocent types sooo well.❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Sorry😒 it was not my intensions to hurt anyone😒. I had read the book too @ bold so SSR did full justice to Ishaan. I wasnt disappointed at all after seeing that movie
No no don't say sorry. I'm really happy you posted about him. It refreshes all the good memories we had of him 🤗
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
Char kadam,ms Dhoni songs,sham gulabi are my fav songs of him
I love all MS Dhoni songs too esp kaun tujhe yu cahega. I get goosebumps whenever i hear it.
yes thats my fav too❤️Originally posted by: SoniRita
I love all MS Dhoni songs too esp kaun tujhe yu cahega. I get goosebumps whenever i hear it.
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4