Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: calindgirl

I hope they stop this Cherry. Also I would like to know what was her reason for all this revenge. It could not be just Jeet liking Sony. If it is that she is nuts

as far as we r all concern, thats her only reason for hating soni. there isn't any other reason but yeah durga poisend her against soni so much that she has become like durga.

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newpath

She is going to come back with a baby named the name that veer wanted....

Veer is going to be in a coma for a while I think...

we were also thinking that she is gonna come back with the baby...but that is so far away yet....whts gonna happen meanwhile...

anyways veer knows th truth now. hope he will b ok soon and expose cherry!

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish Veer recovers but pretends to be having amnesia or something in order to bring Cherry's truth out, since being a police officer he would know how dangerous Cherry is and what she can do to him... He will pray for Soni to be saved, the same way Soni saved him from death thru her prayers when he was shot in the attempt of saving Soni from the terrorists...

I dont understand why most of these TV shows having women like gang leaders?! Look at the bunch - Sindoora, Cherry, Meera, Jiji, Kunjubala, etc - all have goons waiting for their orders and having the orders executed at the very second!! Dont these women be scared of the goons instead?! And how can any woman from a respectable family do things like that, let alone even talking to the goons?! What kind of culture is that??!

I have seen the dominance in men in my family, and how they have 'tail-wagging dogs' around them, but I cannot imagine any female in my family being like that! Edited by akanna - 16 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

I wish Veer recovers but pretends to be having amnesia or something in order to bring Cherry's truth out, since being a police officer he would know how dangerous Cherry is and what she can do to him... He will pray for Soni to be saved, the same way Soni saved him from death thru her prayers when he was shot in the attempt of saving Soni from the terrorists...

I dont understand why most of these TV shows having women like gang leaders?! Look at the bunch - Sindoora, Cherry, Meera, Jiji, Kunjubala, etc - all have goons waiting for their orders and having the orders executed at the very second!! Dont these women be scared of the goons instead?! And how can any woman from a respectable family do things like that, let alone even talking to the goons?! What kind of culture is that??!

I have seen the dominance in men in my family, and how they have 'tail-wagging dogs' around them, but I cannot imagine any female in my family being like that!

I totally agree! In real world its the guys who hire goons and train gundas to kill, kidnap or maim their enemies......very rarely women! 😆

I suppose this is their twisted way of showing strong women! 😆