His best movie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
His best movie
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I had a crush on him in Saathiya and Masti days😳 Ab to uska Harman Baweja wala hi haal hogaya hai.🤔
Some of his best ❤️
And this song
One of my fav song
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
HEATH LEDGER WHO? ❤️
We only know and love Vivek Anand Oberoi here
Maine kaha na it was fake. Tu pitegi mere haatho 😡
He's so humble and down to earth
I warched for first few mins😆 cant bear more.. narcissist🤣
TM will throw chappal now🤣
Because you are his No. 1 fan, I assuming you know the story about this display of humbleness.
https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
0