Originally posted by: vibecheck
vivek real id se ao

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vibecheck
vivek real id se ao

I had a crush on him in Saathiya and Masti days😳 Ab to uska Harman Baweja wala hi haal hogaya hai.🤔
Some of his best ❤️
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Sallu lobes Viku 😳
O ma gu turu lob
![]()
HEATH LEDGER WHO? ❤️
Watch his IV about his character in Krish.
🤣🤣
No this doesn't make me feel better. Aur movies dekh uski 😡
Ppl who know abt him nd praising him will surely make u feel better😆
https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
0