Back again with another member topic after 84 billion years.😎
Back again with another member topic after 84 billion years.😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
When a woman wears this...

Smell of after shave on the right man
For some reason, I never liked this. In fact I have found all Chanel fragrances overrated and overpriced.😳
Nothing specific. Can wear anything which smell flowery and sweet. Love Chanel N 5 though. Actually I loved N 5 ad featuring Marion Cottilard. Then I tried and liked.
Most of the time I use my husband's bleu de Chanel
Yes, thank you for asking
Geeli mitti, when jeera or onion is being fried,a really nice cologne/perfume, this may sound weird but I also like my own natural scent coming out of my clothes, petrol ki khushbu aha ❤️ Bachpan mei white fluid ki smell bhi achi lagti thi 😳 Hing ki smell bhi bahot achi hoti hai. Abi itna hi yaad ara hai.
The smell of petrochemicals and sea salt with a hint of sewage in the background. Smells like my two favorite places, Bombay and Manhattan.
Smells heavenly ❤️Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Smell of after shave on the right man
My top 3 favorites are
Dior Sauvage
Creed Aventus
Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdjLFO3DIPf/?stkn=MTdudTU0Nm9rbDk1OQ==
Is This True https://x.com/i/status/2067485744323870832
https://x.com/i/status/2062458968480620822
https://x.com/i/status/2037562584552149234
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
3