Papa BB not leaving this 🍭 topic behind
uspe hi debate task laa liya for captaincy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Papa BB not leaving this 🍭 topic behind
uspe hi debate task laa liya for captaincy
Now that Qazi isn’t feeling well, Aman and uditi has a problem with that too. They apparently asked how he was, and he said something like, i’m strong. I’ll get through this. I’ll be fine and even that has become an issue for them. They’re like, What kind of talk is this? He must be faking it. Who says they’re unwell like that? Why doesn’t he explain exactly how he’s feeling?”
Seriously? The guy is trying to motivate himself. He’s trying to stay positive and tell himself that he’ll get better, and you people are still finding a way to degrade him. So he can’t even motivate himself now?
Afcourse, Aman and Uditi ko problem hogi. They asked him since they were genuinely concerned.
Par yeh wannabe ko har jagah fake confidence dikhana Hai that he is strong and all that.
Kabhi straightforward genuine answer de nahi sakta yeh narcissist.
I don’t know whether people believe it or not, but I genuinely feel ke nazar lag gai hai.
Jo genuinely strong hote Hai unko nazar nahi lagti. Besides, If others didn't get the virus, and only Qazi did, it simply means his immune system isn't strong enough.
Papa BB not leaving this 🍭 topic behind
uspe hi debate task laa liya for captaincy
I just read it and it is so stupid to drag this out. All for Kanika who is doing absolutely nothing. 
https://x.com/digital_newshub/status/2107093391297389030?s=46
https://x.com/bbosslivefeed/status/2107094686284546217?s=46
https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/2107095189328429282?s=46
Arey bhai makers kab tak yeh lollipop waal topic becho ge show pe koi naaya mudda lao 😂
At least Asif as a news moderator might show potential lol
And btw mary being Qazi’s lawyer is an automatic disadvantage to Qazi due to language barrier but will be interesting to see how Gullu will oppose kanika in this as opposing lawyers lol
I think makers did this to create issues btw gullu and kanika and give them more footage to push them more after subduing both Qazi and chuha gang 😂
Originally posted by: HunterAssasin
Bandar ki Tarah behave karoge, toh you'll get made fun of.
Dengue kaise ho gaya par? Mosquito bhagane ke liye kuch karte nahi kya yeh bigg boss wale? 🤔
Again different context. I simply said that Aman and uditi are calling him fake for trying to stay positive and motivate himself while he’s dealing with his illness. Someone quoted me saying that he had acted before as well.
Okay, he acted before. That point has already been made, and that happened two weeks ago. That matter is over. He is still sick right now, and everyone knows that. My point was that they are still questioning his will to stay positive and callibg his behavior fake because of it.
Whether he was behaving like a normal person, acting like a joker, or actually behaving like an entertainer everyone is entitled to have their own opinion about that. I’m not talking about any of that at all.
Originally posted by: HunterAssasin
Afcourse, Aman and Uditi ko problem hogi. They asked him since they were genuinely concerned.
Par yeh wannabe ko har jagah fake confidence dikhana Hai that he is strong and all that.
Kabhi straightforward genuine answer de nahi sakta yeh narcissist.
Jo genuinely strong hote Hai unko nazar nahi lagti. Besides, If others didn't get the virus, and only Qazi did, it simply means his immune system isn't strong enough.
I honestly don’t understand you’re having a problem with Qazi or with my post/opinion. Anyways, it doesn’t really matter to me. I’ll say what I feel on the forum.
I felt that he was putting on a brave face, so I said that. I know he’s not fine, and I’ve said that too. There’s no need to make such a big deal out of it. People say things like I’m strong or “I’ll be fine to keep themselves positive. People do that in normal life all the time. Maybe you don’t, and that’s your own take on it.
So I think it’s better that we don’t argue about this. We come to the forum to enjoy ourselves and pass some time. Qazi is not my relative, nor do I have any other connection with any other so there’s really no need to get this personally involved.
It’s pretty obvious that Mary Kom won’t be able to say anything. She’ll just keep talking about what she did throughout her 20-year career and then say aaj main ne ye kiya like she always does. And then she’ll probably speak against qazi.
And Gullu ? He’ll just saying chaudhrayn and eventually happily make kanika win the task.
Originally posted by: Katyayani_devi
Mahi is so fake. Literally just last week she saved Arishfa and nominated herself. One week later she is nominating Arishfa. I don’t think anything significant even happened between them to justify this switch up lol.
Mahi called Amra Football.
Lekin Sach toh yeh Hai ki dono groups ke beech mein wohi football ban chuki Hai.
Nobody wants her, so now she is sticking to Qazi.
Originally posted by: Katyayani_devi
Mahhi and her obsession with defining what a “real man” or “real woman” should be.She keeps mocking others with remarks like “Aurat jaisa mat kar” and “Real mard ki yeh pehchaan nahi.”Maybe it's time she stopped policing everyone else's masculinity and femininity.
I wish koi Isko bol de ki "Real Women can COOK".
Would love to see her get a taste of her own medicine and watch her meltdown over that.
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
921