Are we cool? Please don't say no. 😒 I respect you a lot. I always have.
We are cool! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are we cool? Please don't say no. 😒 I respect you a lot. I always have.
We are cool! 😆
Happy Birthday Vicky🥳 I love your acting esp in Masaan, Sardar Udham and Uri. You are such a natural and good actor. Stay blessed and happy.
Are we cool? Please don't say no. 😒 I respect you a lot. I always have.
I thought pakka today.. Driven is going to get run over by Grumpy..
Phew!!!
Ermm yeh.. Lol.
Happy Birthday again Vicky. 🎂
Happy birthday Vicky. BTW, you dont deserve Katrina😊
Happy bday Vicky
Having got the opportunity to debut with an intense role in an out-of-the-box movie that has become a cult movie (and rightly so!) is already a life turning gift.
Now (again) I whish more such opportunities to get him established as the versatile actor he is...and innumerable happy moments with Kathrina and the future kid(s) 😊


Happy Birthday, Vicky🥳
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
He is Katrina’s hubby. He is my favorite actor. Trust me when I say I don’t view him as a hubby. There can be a different type of admiration between two people of the opposite gender.
He is my hubby also
happy birthday Vickster 😊
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
8