Oh, you got a warning? Treatment should be same to others as well, I agree 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh, you got a warning? Treatment should be same to others as well, I agree 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Best high school romcom of all times. Fight me
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq6ZKEdt-L9/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Yasss the funniest too. 🔥
They will probably try another permutation or combination of taking NCT members and debuting them in another NCT subunit . It’s insane that SM has company stans given their notorious history when it comes to paying idols .
How many NCT subunit they're gonna make? 🤪
A lot of grass needs to be touched today 😆
The slight blushy glow from her face, and those glossy eyes simply speak millions ...
Mysterious moments that seem like while being together 2hrs feels like only 1 min.
e-Wrap Update 👍🏼
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
A lot of grass needs to be touched today 😆
https://twitter.com/TLegoude/status/1664239410475569153?s=20
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0