Girls, I think Farukh will play an important role in the upcoming episodes. It may not be a big role but I think it will have importance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Girls, I think Farukh will play an important role in the upcoming episodes. It may not be a big role but I think it will have importance.
If anyone knows this please answer. After watching promo I thought yaar yeh Waqas aur Anila itni jaldi aagaye Karachi. Waise toh har waqt Hyderabad ko apna vacation home banake rehte the. And they left without meeting meerab. Ye kya majak hai yaar. I know we can't find logic in show but itna bhi illogical nahi tha TB.
What did they even want to show?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
15 episode bolke 15 min bhi nahi tha 😂😂
I am not tolerating this guy for even 1.5 episodes

only NM has the answer🤪If anyone knows this please answer. After watching promo I thought yaar yeh Waqas aur Anila itni jaldi aagaye Karachi. Waise toh har waqt Hyderabad ko apna vacation home banake rehte the. And they left without meeting meerab. Ye kya majak hai yaar. I know we can't find logic in show but itna bhi illogical nahi tha TB.
What did they even want to show?
Tanu😳
This year would be known as wahaj era ❤
Jo log mere SB ke baarein mein aisi-waisi baatein karenge unn sake posts pe laal tamatar pheka jaega.😡😡
Girls, I think Farukh will play an important role in the upcoming episodes. It may not be a big role but I think it will have importance.
SB and big role don't go too well 🤣
#ChaallloooLaaaaLaaa! 🤣
there is no denying
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
there is no denying
I want to see him in a big project like netflix or in amazon prime. He is always going something with zee5