This is big coming from you
๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜ต

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

i think you aren't that much involved in daily drama in this forum. Let me educate you. The person you are saying sorry to have a history of attacking other folks, commenting below the belt, questioning "fandom" in guise of triggering comments, moral policing, on top of selective narrative and rude language. Sure do apologise to a person like that. 

Thats true. But how to have debate with a person who keeps saying old couple had stalker relationship. I am sorry I can't take lightly a serious word like that. It's a horrible thing men and women go through everyday in world and using that for a fictional bakwas show such as this is sickening. The person will not apologize for that comment. In fact she /he is doubling down and playing victim card. 

If this is about me  I would like to say only this: not my problem if you canโ€™t understand an allegory.

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry guys who just feel offended because of age gap. The issue is not age gap. The issue is experienced actors. & I clearly stated that that I am happy that they not provide AkshNav chipku romance. I mean ki agar romance hi karwana hai to kisi young actors ko lo jispe ye sub suit kare not matured actors. So I don't like harshali together not Jai & pranali together.

Or ha mujhe replacement hi maangni hogi to main AK ka replacement maangungi na ki Jai Soni. 

And age shaming kya hota hai. HC hai 40 ka to kya main usko 26 ka bolun, Jai 36 ka hai to kya bolun 22 ka hai wo? Jo real age hai wahi bolungi na. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

DT NOTE

Please don't post instigating posts against the other fandom. Do not taunt/make personal comments on someone's intellect or otherwise. 

Debate in a healthy manner, without namecallig fellow forum members/actors/characters.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Development Team 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

i think you aren't that much involved in daily drama in this forum. Let me educate you. The person you are saying sorry to have a history of attacking other folks, commenting below the belt, questioning "fandom" in guise of triggering comments, moral policing, on top of selective narrative and rude language. Sure do apologise to a person like that. 

Thats true. But how to have debate with a person who keeps saying old couple had stalker relationship. I am sorry I can't take lightly a serious word like that. It's a horrible thing men and women go through everyday in world and using that for a fictional bakwas show such as this is sickening. The person will not apologize for that comment. In fact she /he is doubling down and playing victim card. 

Dekho. People have been saying that Abhi is a stalker since the 1989. It's no new thing.

Its how we react that matters. Just because xyz react in a certain way, doesn't mean you should as well. That's the same as justifying Akshara not telling Abhi about Abhir because he didn't answer one phone call or because he divorced her. But bhai since when did two wrongs start making a right? 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

DT NOTE

Please don't post instigating posts against the other fandom. Do not taunt/make personal comments on someone's intellect or otherwise. 

Debate in a healthy manner, without namecallig fellow forum members/actors/characters.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Development Team 

Thank you, Sir.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Debate bhi kyun karna.

Discuss karo, bhide aur Jetha mat bano.

HC, PR aur JS ka sirf bank balance badega agar makers ne Rishta ka lambha safar tay kiya hai.

I am sure on the sets everyone are cordial with each other.

For them it is just work. I really do not like the producer's methods of creating hype, marketing leads, thriving on negativity or positivity. 

Forget SM kids, adults are going personal for fictional chkts. Why? 

Once the show is done with, Season 3 cast members won't bother to be in touch.

Already Nancy Roy and Neeraj Goswami are missing.

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know how much read you my post. I really do not care about who was Abhimanyu in past? What he did? He was good or bad. But the thing is he was past just the past. Every person should focus on present. And her present is Abhinav & Abhir. She should just accept this not because of any gratitude it would injustice for everyone. But she should embrace her present. Maine to ye topic cheda hi nahi ki Abhimanyu bura hai ya acha. Mujhe thode na Manyu villain lagta hai.

Next is this is only fiction but fiction somehow related to reality. So our thought process made our identity. The fact is no one can accept Abhimanyu in real life. If you can then then it's completely your choice. 

Hey agree actors are making money.. Production house is getting what they want but recently Navra and Abhira fans are fighting a lot and we are making every thread war zone..I am sure both sides are frustrated for their own reasons.. But it's going to affect everyone's mental peace only for this stupid show.. So let's forget it and stop it if we can.

Sorry saying because I went through it in past. And as long as our mental health is ok anything hardly matters.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aurat hoon ๐Ÿคฃyou can call me Shibani ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ