SRK and Kajol are always held as the best on-screen duo in Hindi movies, but it’s time to recognise other favourites too.
who are your favourites?
SRK and Kajol are always held as the best on-screen duo in Hindi movies, but it’s time to recognise other favourites too.
who are your favourites?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Aishwarya and Hrithik - good looks, good looks aaand good looks. And amazing chemistry in all 3 of their movies ❤️
My favourites are-
1. Hrithik- Kareena
Though they have the cringiest movies together, where both have acted ridiculously but I still liked them together. I think it was my k3g fever. I don’t know.
2. SRK- Juhi
Aditya and Shraddha
Varun and Alia have lovely chemistry too. She actually looks the best with him imo.
Ranveer and Deepika
Ranbir and Deepika
oh absolutely… but at the time of guzaarish, all I could think of was “me before you”Originally posted by: DushtKanya
Aishwarya and Hrithik - good looks, good looks aaand good looks. And amazing chemistry in all 3 of their movies ❤️
I find SRK-Kajol highly overrated. He had better chemistry with some other 90s actresses IMO.
What about Ranveer and Alia?😍😍😍Originally posted by: DushtKanya
Aditya and Shraddha
Varun and Alia have lovely chemistry too. She actually looks the best with him imo.
Ranveer and Deepika
Ranbir and Deepika
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
Aditya and Shraddha
Varun and Alia have lovely chemistry too. She actually looks the best with him imo.
Ranveer and Deepika
Ranbir and Deepika
I love Ranbir - Deepika too…
https://tenor.com/bqwAQ.gif
I don’t like either of them, but if you do, are you looking forward to Rocky aur Rani…?Originally posted by: infinity101
What about Ranveer and Alia?😍😍😍
Not really but I liked them in Gully boy 😆 The posters look cute though and I do think they have sizzling hot chemistry, better than both of them have with their spouses onscreen.Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I don’t like either of them, but if you do, are you looking forward to Rocky aur Rani…?
...
2 pairs everyone is talking about right now, and neither was on anyone's bingo card: • Gauri Spratt and Aamir Khan — Bollywood's forever...
...
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
3