MiNeil DT # 27 50 shades of masoom MiNeil 👩‍❤️‍👨- Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

706

Views

38.2k

Users

8

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Ash story ๐Ÿคฃpyaar dosti hai๐Ÿคฃ


Keep giving us material baby๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Anj_01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Sugar Neil

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsOGt18vNic/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==


Preparing for presentation โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ


Yeah๐Ÿ˜ˆโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

su_94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Ash story ๐Ÿคฃpyaar dosti hai๐Ÿคฃ


๐Ÿคฃ Bholi bindas ash ๐Ÿคฃ Content always ๐Ÿคฃ

su_94 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Sugar Neil

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsOGt18vNic/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==


Preparing for presentation โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

โ˜บ๏ธ This looks true like them in that scene ๐Ÿคฃโ˜บ๏ธ

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94

๐Ÿคฃ Bholi bindas ash ๐Ÿคฃ Content always ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94

โ˜บ๏ธ This looks true like them in that scene ๐Ÿคฃโ˜บ๏ธ


Imagined againโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Couple PDA everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ณ few act as if they don't stay in same house ๐Ÿคฃ give compliments to each other only in social networks ๐Ÿคฃ it's like a trend now.

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Couple PDA everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ณ few act as if they don't stay in same house ๐Ÿคฃ give compliments to each other only in social networks ๐Ÿคฃ it's like a trend now.

Like you said it's trend . Few I get it they are shooting away , long distance relationship etc that's fine but cringe ( to me atleast ) was during corona time๐Ÿคฃ make reels together and write comments like baby you look so cute hot , thanks Shona,Munna, baby doll etc ๐Ÿคฃ those sugary words in comments section๐Ÿคฃ

I say my hubby for fun let's also post. Let's see how it feels ? I shall comment for you and he is like this is why I don't post picture๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Like you said it's trend . Few I get it they are shooting away , long distance relationship etc that's fine but cringe ( to me atleast ) was during corona time๐Ÿคฃ make reels together and write comments like baby you look so cute hot , thanks Shona,Munna, baby doll etc ๐Ÿคฃ those sugary words in comments section๐Ÿคฃ

I say my hubby for fun let's also post. Let's see how it feels ? I shall comment for you and he is like this is why I don't post picture๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ


๐Ÿคฃ true and same case with me ๐Ÿคฃactually it's other way around .๐Ÿคฃi warn him not to post such comments ๐Ÿคฃ once a while is fine that to normal ones ๐Ÿคฃ and rest is banned ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa


๐Ÿคฃ true and same case with me ๐Ÿคฃactually it's other way around .๐Ÿคฃi warn him not to post such comments ๐Ÿคฃ once a while is fine that to normal ones ๐Ÿคฃ and rest is banned ๐Ÿคฃ

I remember i had once commented saying looking good ๐Ÿ˜‰ and he did not like it because I was also in that pic and I never give this compliment that day in personal๐Ÿคฃ and why did i now in social media ? ๐Ÿคฃ

Related Topics

Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 ยท 5 years ago

Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...

Expand โ–ผ
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 ยท 5 years ago

Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...

Expand โ–ผ
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 ยท 6 years ago

Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...

Expand โ–ผ
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 ยท 4 years ago

MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...

Expand โ–ผ
Patiala Babes thumbnail

Posted by: Anj_01 ยท 5 years ago

Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".