Hello dosto 
***************************************
๐ฉโโค๏ธโ๐จ Welcome to MiNeil DT 27๐ฉโโค๏ธโ๐จ
50 shades of Masoom MiNeil ๐ถ๏ธ๐ถ๏ธ
****************************************





Hello dosto 
***************************************
๐ฉโโค๏ธโ๐จ Welcome to MiNeil DT 27๐ฉโโค๏ธโ๐จ
50 shades of Masoom MiNeil ๐ถ๏ธ๐ถ๏ธ
****************************************





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Enjoy karo 
DT rules follow karo.
Jo cheeze pasand na ho ignore karo.
Stay safe 
( All gifs posted above credit : to orginal makers )
Tittle credit : Ranisa , krithz๐คฃ
Gifsโบ๏ธ LOved it๐คฃโบ๏ธ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Gifsโบ๏ธ LOved it๐คฃโบ๏ธ
Zalima should be given title of gifs rani sa now๐
I love these gifs โบ๏ธ opening Neil and Mini masoom expressions ๐คฃand their masoom harkatein โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ she will come up with one more gifs now ๐คฃ queen gifs ๐คฃ
I love these gifs โบ๏ธ opening Neil and Mini masoom expressions ๐คฃand their masoom harkatein โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
The first gif of neil....as if planning something mischievous โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
And second one of mini as if making that face of chori pakdi gayi ..ab kaise bachu๐คฃ
Aaj se wo gifs rani๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
The first gif of neil....as if planning something mischievous โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
And second one of mini as if making that face of chori pakdi gayi ..ab kaise bachu๐คฃ
Yeah ๐คฃ and that's perfect themโบ๏ธ๐คฃ this is what they have been doing from first episode๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277