HAYA IS STILL STANDING THERE AND TALKING TO MK.
This story is actually the love story of Nooran and Haya. I mean, honestly, they have reduced MK to zilch. THis man should give up gaddi waddi and sit on the rocks and become a sasta poet with Bakhtu.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HAYA IS STILL STANDING THERE AND TALKING TO MK.
This story is actually the love story of Nooran and Haya. I mean, honestly, they have reduced MK to zilch. THis man should give up gaddi waddi and sit on the rocks and become a sasta poet with Bakhtu.
yeah 😖 today I love itOriginally posted by: CranberryQueen
me too… 🥹 yesterday was DARK 😶🌫️
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Heeba you won't believe it but I predicted him bein a conductor 🤣🤣
Me toooo i said bus driver 😂😂😂😂
I don’t think i’ll watch the epi.
😒
looks like body double of wahajOriginally posted by: Priyankaakdha
yh SB h ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
https://twitter.com/asimtheactor/status/1661752844180156418?t=6yuHPez79_B7itS3GQCGnA&s=19
You don't need to just see this and old episodes
Mb says maryam is masoom!!! Norez says why are you saying this to me.. you should have said that to your daughter!!
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/asimtheactor/status/1661752844180156418?t=6yuHPez79_B7itS3GQCGnA&s=19
You don't need to just see this and old episodes
Agiya apka SB?
Kuch dekhny wala hai bhi nhi