Next Week babysitting

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Guys be honest r u excited to see kaviaan babysitter together and having conversations together? 

I’m soo excited I think it’s going to be well directed by the look of it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: a2zahid

Guys be honest r u excited to see kaviaan babysitter together and having conversations together? 

I’m soo excited I think it’s going to be well directed by the look of it

Honestly I want some unique story for KaViaan. Seems like story stucks here.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly I am fed up of Viaan’s fatherhood discovery drive. It was ott to begin with & to drag it or milk it for progressing their relationship will drive viewers away.

Cringe-inducing hi sahi, they have established his earnestness & suitability to be a father and ensured that Katha sees this. Ab bas.

a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Frankly I am fed up of Viaan’s fatherhood discovery drive. It was ott to begin with & to drag it or milk it for progressing their relationship will drive viewers away.

Cringe-inducing hi sahi, they have established his earnestness & suitability to be a father and ensured that Katha sees this. Ab bas.

Honestly speaking I’ve never seen any show that put this kind of track in this way which I think was very brave of the writers to do it 

Well I think it’s coming to an end this track I want Batman Robbin to happen now 

a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Honestly I want some unique story for KaViaan. Seems like story stucks here.

What would u like to see ? Please share your ideas