Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is being so pushy. She wanted him to go in for the checkup with her. Why should he?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes dear gauri is pushy only she is often trying to make ranveer take her outside 

and the question is right why ranveer should 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

In which drink will Gauri put the tablet? Hope Ishani does not end up drinking it. Or even worse, Ragini.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani ragini scene was nice.what a cheesy dream by gauri!ishani telling ranveer that he only removed the button was funny.the last button stitching scene was romantic. 

Hi Jasmine t

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked ishani and Raagini's scene 

and surely no one would have liked gauri's dream but story has to move on right 

glad you liked the way ishani telling ranveer that he only removed the button and the stitching scene 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 833

Gauri entered her room and took the tablets cover in the lamp table and took the sleeping tablet in the cover and then she kept the cover back in the lamp table and was thinking what to do for a second. 

Gauri(to herself): What to do? (thinking a idea and then to herself): Mmm If I go and give some coffee or Tea surely Ishani or Ranveer will tell don't want. Let me do Badam Kheer and let me tell to Ranveer and Ishani that only for them I have made Badam kheer as they both are helping me so much. With this I will make Ishani to have the badam Kheer In that badam Kheer let me mix this tablet. Let me go to kitchen and prepare Badam Kheer. (telling it she tied the tablet in her shawl and got up and walked towards the kitchen).

Ranveer and Ishani were in a lovely hug were Ranveer has closed his eyes so well were his way of hugging Ishani was clear that he is completely in the dizziness of Ishani were Ishani's way of hugging Ranveer clearly told that she is not at all ready to leave Ranveer for now. 

Ranveer(without opening the eyes and without coming out of the hug and in a low tone);what is this Ishani? I asked for lip lock to you and when we were about to have a lip lock you slowly turned it as hug. 

Ishani(with a closed eyes being in the hug of Ranveer): I too was about to kiss you only but don't know why I am feeling to hug you Ranveer. 

Ranveer: hmm If you feel like that hug me no problem Ishani. 

Ishani: (holding Ranveer tightly and in a low tone): Ranveer really you are keeping me so happy in this life Ranveer. Marriage is really a awesome relationship. I am enjoying marriage life each and everyday Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Mm even me Ishani I am just enjoying it. Really If I have missed you in my life I am not even able to imagine what would have happened to me. 

Ishani(slowly coming out of the hug and seeing Ranveer);That is what you didn't miss me know? you got me as your wife know Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute smile): Hmmm yes I didn't miss you. 

Ishani: Tk give the shawl to me. Its getting time for the client meeting. let me go and give milk to Raagini and come. 

Ranveer(without heart to leave her held her close to him): Please 

Ishani(with a cute what face):What?

Ranveer: Really do you need to go from me?

Ishani: Haan even I want some good time with you but its our business time so (coming out of his grip): chalo go to study room let me give milk to Raagini and come to study room. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile and taking a deep breath): Tk tk baba but I want the kiss after the meeting is over. 

Ishani: hmm tk fine let me give. 

Ishani gave a cute smile were Ranveer too gave a cute smile to her and then with the same smile he took the shawl from his neck and then he made Ishani to wear the shawl were Ishani gave a cute smile to him and then she went to the door and opened the door and she started to walk towards the kitchen to get milk for Raagini. 

As Ishani walked in the corridor and was about to get in the stairs Mala came up in the stairs were mala seeing Ishani. 

Mala: Bhabhi I made milk ready for Raagini and I itself went and gave the milk to Maa. 

Ishani(with a smile): hmm tk Mala. 

Telling it Ishani turned and again started to walk towards the study room. It was next 5 minutes were she came to the study room were now Ranveer was sitting in the chair and Laptop was in front of him. Ishani went and took her notepad and pen from the table and she came sat next to Ranveer in the chair. 

Ranveer(saw Ishani):Ready know Ishani

Ishani: Haan Ready Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Ishani no need to be nervous you just be calm. you introduce yourself to the client and after that let me talk to the client you keep seeing me okay. 

Ishani: hmm okay. 

Gauri having a tray in her hand was walking in the stairs and she came to the corridor and was walking the corridor. The tray was having two badam kheer glasses. Gauri came to Ranveer and Ishani's room and saw inside the room were she didn't find Ranveer and Ishani there. 

Gauri(to herself):Ranveer was telling they have a client meeting know? they both will be in study room only. Let me go and give the Badam kheer in study room. 

Gauri walked and came to study room were when she was about to about to enter the study room she saw Ranveer and Ishani sitting next to each other and talking with each other with happy smile. 

Gauri(in thoughts):keep smiling Ishani. After sometime surely Ranveer will be scolding you for not being attentive in the meeting. 

Thinking it Gauri with a smile entered the study room and she came and stood next to them were she cleared her throat. Ranveer and Ishani saw Gauri were both of them had a happy smile. 

Ranveer: Gauri what are you doing here? Doctor told you to rest know?

Gauri; Haan yesterday I took good rest Ranveer and today also I am going to take rest only. (took a badam kheer glass from the try and kept it in front of Ranveer in the table and with a smile): have badam Kheer Ranveer. 

Ranveer(with a excited face):wow badam kheer 

Ishani(with a happy smile);Di sudden badam kheer and all. What is special today?

Gauri(took the sleeping pills mixed Badam Kheer in the try and kept it in front of Ishani in the table and giving a light smile):Nothing special Ishani. Ranveer and You are helping me a lot and I didn't do anything in return to you both  so today I thought to make badam kheer for you both. Drink and tell me how is it.

Ranveer: hmm that is so cool (he took the badam Kheer glass and he started to drink the badam kheer were tasting it and seeing Gauri): Gauri it is tasting so good. 

Gauri; hmm thank you Ranveer. 

Ishani(taking the glass of badam kheer with a smile seeing Gauri): Thanks for the Kheer di but at the same time you no need to tell thanks to us for the things we are doing to you. We are one family so no need to be thanks. 

Ranveer: Haan Ishani is right. you never need to tell thanks to us. 

Gauri: okay okay take this badam kheer as my(seeing Ranveer a sharp look with smile): Token of love towards you both. 

Ranveer and Ishani gave a happy smile were Ranveer finished his badam kheer and kept the glass in the table back were now Ishani too started to sip the badam Kheer with a happy smile. In the next 5 minutes Ishani finished drinking of badam Kheer were she kept the empty glass in the table were now Gauri had a successful smile in her face as Ishani drank the sleeping pills mixed badam kheer. Gauri took the empty glass in the tray and started to walk out of the study room. 

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 834

As soon as Gauri went out of the study room Ranveer and Ishani saw each other with a smile were that was the time they got a Video call notification in Laptop screen. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Client is calling Ishani Let me attend the call. 

Ishani: hmm okay Ranveer. 

Ranveer attended the call were as soon as he attended the call there was a Business man with a smiling face in the screen of the Laptop. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Good morning Mr. Aditya Mehra. 

Aditya mehra; Good morning Mr. RV. 

Ranveer(showing Ishani to the client): Meet My office Head Executive 

Aditya: Good morning  Ms...(he was wanting to know her name).

Ishani(with a smile): Good morning Mr. Aditya Mehra this is Mrs. Ishani vaghela. 

Aditya(with a smile): Nice Meeting you Mam. 

Ishani gave a smile to Aditya Mehra were now Ranveer and Aditya were talking in the video call were Ishani too started to listen to them. In the next few minutes Ishani was yawing a bit. She cleared her eye and again saw the laptop screen and was trying to listen to Ranveer and Aditya Mehra's conversation. She was now getting yawning so well. She was now somewhat feeling sleeping. 

Ishani saw Ranveer were he was seriously speaking business with aditya Mehra were now she was feeling to lay in the bed and sleep well. 

Ishani(in thoughts): Suddenly why I am feeling sleepy. I slept well in the night then now why I am feeling sleepy. (she was yawing well now).

Gauri keeping the empty glasses in the kitchen and again walked fast in the steps and corridor and came and stood outside the study room and kept her ears sharp. 

Ishani yawning well now were she controlled her eyes to be not closed were she was getting sleep to the extreme were in the next 5 minutes now without to her control she closed her eyes and rested her head in the chair. 

Ranveer who was seriously explaining about his business to Aditya Mehra didn't turn and see Ishani were Aditya mehra who was seeing both Ranveer and Ishani in the video call now saw Ishani who has closed her eyes and rested her head in the chair. 

Aditya: Mr. RV Is Mrs. Ishani not feeling well?

RV: Nahi..wo(he immediately turned and saw Ishani who was sitting next to him were seeing Ishani has closed her eyes).

Gauri(who heard the voice of Aditya from the Laptop now had a happy smile and in thoughts): If client is asking Ishani is not feeling well means I think Ishani started to sleep. Now Surely Ranveer is going to get tensed and will try to wake up Ishani and Ishani cannot wake up. Ranveer will show his angry face because Ranveer never like any collapse in business or business meetings. (she had a happy smile and she made her ears sharp).

Ranveer(seeing Ishani touched her shoulder): Ishani ...Ishani...

Ishani(he bit shook her); Ishani 

Ishani(slowly opening her eyes and then again closed her eyes and in a low tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer(bit now getting worried): Ishani what happen to you?

Ishani(trying to turn in the chair and in a sleepy tone):Feeling sleepy Ranveer. 

Ranveer now got a worried face were he was getting feared whether Ishani is not feeling well were now he turned and saw the Laptop screen and seeing Aditya mehra. 

Gauri(with a happy smile and in thoughts): Ishani collapsed the total meeting so well. Now surely Ranveer will get tensed that the business is getting affected. 

RV(seeing Aditya Mehra): Mr. Aditya Mehra I know getting your appointment is not that easy but today I got your appointment. (showing Ishani): She is my wife. I think she is not feeling well. I have to take care of her. So I am sorry I am not able to continue this meeting. 

Aditya Mehra(with a smile):No problem RV we can have this meeting tomorrow by this time. you please take care of your wife. 

RV: Thank you. 

Aditya Mehra cut the call were the laptop screen now came back to the desktop were now Ranveer saw Ishani with a tensed face. 

Ranveer: Ishani...Ishani.(he shook her well).

Ishani(trying to come out of the sleep and in half sleep and in a blabbering tone): Let me.....Listen Ranveer....

Ranveer: Ishani are you okay?

Ishani: hmm okay.....but.....want to sleep Ranveer...

Ranveer: you are fine know? Are you not feeling well? Shall I take you to doctor?

Ishani(changing her position in chair and sleeping): Nahi.......want to sleep...(telling it she tried to open her eyes and finally somehow opening her eyes and got up from the chair and in a low tone): let me go to room and sleep...

Ranveer getting that Ishani has got up from the chair he immediately got up and stood next to her were Ishani trying to walk and again closing her eyes was about to fall were Ranveer who was alert immediately held her with his hand were now Ishani feeling sleepy now hugged Ranveer well and rested her head in his chest and started to sleep. Ranveer now had a cute smile in his lips were he too hugged her so well. He was somewhere enjoying this cute Ishani. Nothing was in his mind just being with Ishani in this situation was giving him so much happiness in his heart. 

Ranveer with a smile took Ishani in his hands were Ishani now rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders were now Ranveer started to walk out of the study room and was walking in the coridor. Gauri who was hiding near the study room saw Ranveer having Ishani in his hands and walking showing his back to her. 

Gauri(in thoughts);Finally Ishani collapsed today's meeting and she is sleeping. Ranveer cancelled the meeting. After Ishani wakes up surely Ranveer will shout at her. 

Gauri had a cunning thought that Ranveer will scold Ishani for sleeping in the meeting were Gauri failed to see Ranveer's face while carrying Ishani in his hands were now Ranveer was having tonnes and tonnes of happiness in his face while carrying Ishani in his hands. 

Ranveer(admiring Ishani's sleep and in thoughts with a romantic smile): What a boon Bagawan? serving my Maharani while she is sleeping. I got feared that she is not feeling well but no she is just feeling sleepy. Let her take rest today. 

Thinking it Finally Ranveer entered their room and then he came to the bed and gently made Ishani to lay well in the bed were now Ishani was feeling comfortable and was now having a good sleep were Ranveer with a smile went and sat in the sofa. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Sleep well Ishani after you come out of the sleep surely Ranveer will shout at you for sleeping in the meeting. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani did end up getting that sleeping pill. Gauri's plan worked for now.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer did not react the way Gauri expected. He was OK with the sleepy Ishani.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani did end up getting that sleeping pill. Gauri's plan worked for now.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri's plan worked out 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer did not react the way Gauri expected. He was OK with the sleepy Ishani.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes surely our hero didn't react the way gauri wanted 

he was really okay with sleepy ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 835

7 HOURS LATER. 

It was exactly 5.30 in the evening were Gauri was walking right and left in her room. 

Gauri(to herself): After Ranveer took Ishani out of the study room after few minutes I went and saw inside their room Ranveer was sitting in the sofa and Ishani was sleeping in the bed. I again went and saw Ishani standing out of their room by afternoon 2 o clock by that time also Ishani was sleeping well but Ranveer was playing with Raagini that time. I again went and stood outside their room and saw Ishani by 4 o clock that time also Ishani was sleeping well but Ranveer was sitting in that study room and was doing some office work. (seeing the clock and then to herself): Now it is 5.30 almost it is 7 hours after Ishani had the sleeping tablet. Let me now go and see Ishani. 

Gauri telling it to herself  started to walk towards Ranveer and Ishani's room. She came fast towards their room and she came near their room and saw the whole corridor and not finding anyone went and stood on the other side of the room were now bed of their room was clearly visible to Gauri. Ishani was laying and sleeping well in the bed. Gauri saw the curtain near the pillar were she pulled the curtain and hided herself behind the curtain and saw inside the room. 

It was next 10 minutes were Ishani rubbing her eyes and she opened her eyes and then yawning well and she got up and sat in the bed and saw around the room. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Now what Ranveer is going to react will shock Ishani? He will be surely scolding her for sleeping in meeting and putting down the company reputation in front of the client. 

Ishani seeing around the room and seeing Ranveer and Raagini sitting in the sofa and playing chess. 

Ranveer(cutely hitting the soldier of Raagini with his soldier coin and with a smile): I have cut your soldier. 

Raagini(cutely taking a soldier coin in her side and hit a soldier in Ranveer's side coin and cutely); Papa..

Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer and Raagini playing chess with their own rules taking a deep breath): Ranveer..

Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and hearing his name saw Ishani and then with a calm face):Got up. 

Ishani; Haan Ranveer...we were in meeting I introduced myself to the client after that...(before she could tell the next word).

Ranveer(bit turning his face to serious face and he got up from the sofa and in RV attitude face): Hmmm after that you Slept Ishani. You slept so well. 

Gauri(with a smile saw inside the room well hiding behind the curtain were now she was able to see Ranveer standing near the bed and was able to hear them clearly and in her thoughts): Hmm now Ranveer will surely act as RV and scold Ishani. 

Ishani: I slept...(she had a not understanding face): how I slept Ranveer? I slept well yesterday night then how?

Ranveer(with the same serious face):That is what I am also asking you Ishani. Why did you sleep in the meeting? do you know how hard it is to get Aditya Mehra's appointment but we got the appointment but you slept and you spoiled the meeting. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face and then with a what to react face): I am sorry Ranveer I really didn't know how I got sleep (seeing the time and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer really I didn't want to sleep in meeting but I ...Ranveer I am sorry....I spoiled the meeting. 

Ranveer(with the same anger face): Haan Ishani you spoiled the meeting now tell me how to convince that client. 

Ishani: Ranveer wo..mujhe I really don't know how I slept...wo(she had a what to tell face were she was not knowing how she got sleep).

Ranveer(again continuing his serious face): you know what today we almost lost 50 lakhs business. He told me he will talk to me tomorrow morning but that is not sure he may get into any other schedule tomorrow. So today you have made our company lose 50 lakhs Ishani. 

Ishani: Ranveer let me(telling it she was about to get out of the bed).

Ranveer(before she could get up from the bed);Don't get up from the bed. you have to sleep know? sleep well in the bed itself. 

Gauri had a happy smile that Ranveer is scolding Ishani were she was feeling that she has somehow succeeded in the plan. 

Ishani(was about to get tears in her eyes were in the up to cry tone);Ranveer I .....(a tear drop came out of her one eye).

Ranveer:(immediately sat in the bed facing Ishani);Arrey why are you crying now? 

Ishani hearing this question now started to cry more 

Ranveer(held her shoulder and in a caring tone): Ishani I was just playing with you acting like being serious that is it. Please please don't cry. (telling it he held her cheeks with his both the hands and wiped her tears).

Gauri (in thoughts);What Ranveer didn't have any anger on Ishani? He was playing with her..(she saw the bed were now Ranveer was sitting in the bed showing his back to Gauri and she was able to see Ishani's face well now).

Ishani(as Ranveer wiped her tears seeing Ranveer): I don't know how I slept.

Ranveer: That is okay baby. You too will get tiered know? you would have been tiered and you slept. That is it. No problem. 

Ishani(with a doubtful face): Nahi Ranveer I slept well yesterday night but today again(seeing the clock and then seeing Ranveer); almost 7 hours I have slept means really I don't why..

Ranveer: Okay baba no problem you felt to sleep you slept well. 

Ishani with a unconvinced face saw Raagini were Raagini was sitting silently and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Raagini..

Ranveer: Haan as you slept in study room I took you and brought you to our room and made you to sleep. Let me tell you the truth that I totally enjoyed this sleeping Ishani. And About Raagini Sometimes Raagini was with maa and then with me for sometimes. 

Ishani(held Ranveer's hand and seeing Ranveer): Thanks for taking care of Raagini and sorry for sleeping in meeting. 

Ranveer: Arrey Raagini is my daughter too and I have to take care of her for that you never need to tell thanks and no need to be sorry Ishani. (keeping his other hand on Ishani's hand): Aditya mehra has told he will have a call with me tomorrow morning so no problem even If we are not able to get his contract that is fine. More than you nothing is important to me. 

Ishani with a emotional face rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders were Ranveer had a happy smile in his lips. 

Gauri seeing Ishani resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder had a jealous face were she was really not able to bear the way Ranveer is caring Ishani and being a sweet husband to Ishani. She was not able to see the way Ranveer and Ishani being so comfortable with each other. 

Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was calmly seeing them);Cutie pie come..

Raagini cutely with a smile held the sofa and slowly got down from the sofa and she walked and came to Ranveer were Ishani took her head from Ranveer's shoulder were Ranveer now took Raagini in his hand and made Raagini to sit in his lap. 

Ranveer(seeing Raagini);shall we go down and bring tea to Mama?

Raagini: hmm

Ishani: Don't want Ranveer let me fresh up and go down. I feel like coming from a new world due to sleeping in the day time. 

Ranveer; mm okay okay fresh up yourself. 

Ishani:hmm(before she could get down from the bed seeing Raagini):cutie pie 

Raagini: Mama

Ishani:(seeing Ranveer a romantic look): Tell your Papa that he is really really sweet and he is bearing Mama so well. 

Raagini(hearing it and seeing Ranveer raising her head); Papa wo....(she cutely showed Ishani to him)

Ranveer:(hearing what Ishani said with a romantic smile and hearing what Raagini is telling and then seeing Raagini): hmm I can hear your mama baby. 

Ishani(putting her leg down from the bed and sitting next to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer with a bit cute romantic look and seeing Raagini): And tell your Papa that if he keep on being this much sweet to Mama soon you may even have a brother or sister. 

Telling it Ishani giving a smile and she immediately got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom were Ranveer had a happy smile hearing what Ishani said to Raagini were now Raagini saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Raagini and made Raagini to stand on his knees and seeing her with a smile. 

Raagini: Mama wo...Papa..(she was cutely speaking).

Ranveer; Haan I got the meaning for what your Mama said. 

Raagini; hmm

Raagini with a cute smile hugged Ranveer were Ranveer with affection face hugged Raagini. 

Gauri who saw the whole scene had a disappointed and defeated face were she had a bit anger face and she slowly started to come out of the curtain and started to walk towards her room with anger face. 

To be continued 😉