Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope they (TKS makers) put a disclaimer.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

People would still watch the movie and get the message.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

No ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Please tell ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think I know. They only supports/promotes whitewashed biopics of criminals in the name of fictional characters.๐Ÿ˜†

aise propaganda movies ko support nahi karte

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I suppose, you know the reason ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's sad because is an important issue that is really happening and unfortunately not only in Kerala or India ๐Ÿ™ they should support this type of films..

Dirdam thumbnail

Then some of them get upset when they are called Urduwood when they make movies glorifying Isis agents and everyone in the fraternity promote it ๐Ÿ˜ and now only silent.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Meanwhile India has been invited to the rich manโ€™s club G7 summit to represent as Regional superpower ๐Ÿ˜‰ Jali na ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰ India is much more than a propagandist electoral autocracy...

bold: Yes, India is much more than that...a country should always be more than the government (especially with the amount and diversity of people that live in India).

India is one of eight countries invited this time (Australia, Korea, Vietnam, Brazil, Comores and Cook Islands being the others).

And India isn't the only country with a more autocratic than democratic government that is invited at a G7 summit.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: Yes, India is much more than that...a country should always be more than the government (especially with the amount and diversity of people that live in India).

India is one of eight countries invited this time (Australia, Korea, Vietnam, Brazil, Comores and Cook Islands being the others).

And India isn't the only country with a more autoratic than democratic government that is invited at a G7 summit.

precisely but some people look the other way when India is progressing and is being taken very seriously on global platform..and left wing keeps talking about how minorities are getting tortured or being unfairly blamed in the country..instead of coming together on serious issues like forced conversions and accepting it and fighting alongside other communities..instead of defending it with crap reasons ..if the country was so autocratic..it would not have voted out a bad government in Karnataka..regardless of the party..or any waveโ€ฆ.not that it is going to be any better under the new CM who has 50 corruption cases against him..point being LW says BJP came to power by fudging ..but when Congress comes to power..it is through fairness lol. You canโ€™t have it both ways.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Public is superhero--

no need of drama company support yaar---who even thinks about them--they have kids--hopefully they will think for there kids atleast๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

I think I know. They only supports/promotes whitewashed biopics of criminals in the name of fictional characters.๐Ÿ˜†

aise propaganda movies ko support nahi karte

Dawoodโ€™s sister pe movie banega.. Haseena Parker. Bollywood supports that.