Hossss udaaa hua handsome hunk hayeeeeee my favorite 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hossss udaaa hua handsome hunk hayeeeeee my favorite 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
We have no one else to blame but ourselves 😭😭😭😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Mere rakse kumar is 1988's qawali by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Which was then remixed in Badshahoo.
So, it's can't be copied but this ost can be copied from MRK.
Oh ok... the ost is copied then, coz it sounds so similar
Me too!! If nothing else, just to laugh at Murtu’s khush fehmi🤣
we are sooo bas 😭😭😭😂😂😂
He was sooo happy!!!
Gham into infinity hain yeh... the hug I wanted n the hug nooran gives me 😭😭😭
that pouty smile.. cant get over it! I
he has learned from the best - swag khan - KMk 😆
I just don't want them to end the episode on Meerub catching them ..I can't bear the suspense for 1 more week..and I m so free now😭😭😭can't even control..