kmk rohu ke piche bakhtu ko bhejega 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kmk rohu ke piche bakhtu ko bhejega 😂😂😂
Lol!! I'm still going to watch it... my weird relationship with TB 🤣🤣🤣
I just hope that do not end todays episode when Me sees M-H hug 🤔🤔
Hopefully the hug scene gets done and dusted today only.
No apparently its from 2020 🤷♀️
No one was looking at our boy back then 😭😭😭
I’ll watch it multiple times…🤣🤣Originally posted by: midniteangel
Lol!! I'm still going to watch it... my weird relationship with TB 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Love this song, so soothing... was mere rakse kamar copied from this??
Mere rakse kumar is 1988's qawali by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Which was then remixed in Badshahoo.
So, it's can't be copied but this ost can be copied from MRK.
Im already watching live 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
kmk rohu ke piche bakhtu ko bhejega 😂😂😂
Bakhtu toh hero nikla. First handshakes then punches.
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
I just hope that do not end todays episode when Me sees M-H hug 🤔🤔
Hopefully the hug scene gets done and dusted today only.
Me too!! hoping for that