carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

Thank you Carisma😳
thanks for your inputs for my better singing 

I’ll try lag ja gale when l’m free today 😆

No worries. Look forward to hearing it. 

Sorry I mentioned breathing practice,  I mean from the diaphragm so it uses tummy muscles so the singer can go on longer. It goes for every one.  

But really good job star! 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Haseeni chokri,  u sound like an Angel. There is such pureness and innocence in your voice. You do have a lovely singing voice.

You also try and use your voice box to sing rather than surface singing, which excellent.  

There comes a part here and there with the long stretches where you almost are going to struggle. But you control it well. Try using your stomach muscles and breathing exercises

That will give u that extra power. 

You can be that perfect singer. 

Can you try lag jaa gale song. I think that will go very very nicely with your voice and style.

hey, that's good feedback... .. unlike the phony stuff where some folks like every song even if the donkey sang it😆

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

hey, that's good feedback... .. unlike the phony stuff where some folks like every song even if the donkey sang it😆

Thanks that's really sweet of you.  

I've always believed in being truthful, and sharing any bit of knowledge I have.  

By all means I'm no expert and I can't sing a single line without almost choking to death my self,  so if I can help others it makes me happy.  

Hasini definately has that perfect voice, tone and pitch. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Singing while chopping vegetables

https://voca.ro/1lUf32WDWlLC

https://voca.ro/127128Qlsg1x

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 11 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Del

Edited by hasini009 - 11 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Why... u quote and delete..  now I shall wonder all my IF life, what was written in this blank space that I've missed. 🥺

carisma2 thumbnail

The first song. You practically sound like a trained singer.

You chose a song that goes with your pace. 

It really reminded me of the black and white amd olden days movies. Seriously kind of takes you back in time. 

2nd one.. the voice was going away from the mic.. but you sound good. U have a soft voice.

The breathing struggled a little, but in the first one it didn't.. I think you kind of know the breathing muscles technique already. 

The mellow songs do really go with you.  

Can you try ghar aya mera pardesi.. the black and white one... I can see that one going with your voice and style. 

If u try it.  Tag me...

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

The first song. You practically sound like a trained singer.

You chose a song that goes with your pace. 

It really reminded me of the black and white amd olden days movies. Seriously kind of takes you back in time. 

2nd one.. the voice was going away from the mic.. but you sound good. U have a soft voice.

The breathing struggled a little, but in the first one it didn't.. I think you kind of know the breathing muscles technique already. 

The mellow songs do really go with you.  

Can you try ghar aya mera pardesi.. the black and white one... I can see that one going with your voice and style. 

If u try it.  Tag me...

Thank you for your comment.❤️

I was nervous posting here LOL because I actually hate my own voice.😆

I am not a trained singer. I've just enjoyed singing since I was a kid. I've been thinking of learning classical music lately.. like being trained.

I will definitely try the song you suggested.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Great now vocaroo also stopped working😡

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Great now vocaroo also stopped working😡

What do you mean it's not working?