I don't know what I feel about the episode. Looks like Haya is going to win again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know what I feel about the episode. Looks like Haya is going to win again
she is always plottingg!!! I cant stand her anymore!!! How does she get away ALL THE TIME!!!!
No no no Haya cannot win. No. If MB is plotting something, it’ll be to lure Meerab.
Well, at least I hope so. But a stupid trope nonetheless if it’s true
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
disappointment after disappointment yet we hope.. never learning our lesson 😭
😭😭😭😭😭😂😂
I have no one else to blame but myself and you ALL 😂😂😂😭😭
I hate haya jab bhi screen p ata hai I feel like breaking my TV screen 😡
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE UK PROMO EXISTED
WTF is happening...this is so boring
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I don't know what I feel about the episode. Looks like Haya is going to win again
What do you mean?
Successfully manipulate MB??
she is always plottingg!!! I cant stand her anymore!!! How does she get away ALL THE TIME!!!!
Coz MB is more inclined towards Haya as she is her tarbiyat...
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
No no no Haya cannot win. No. If MB is plotting something, it’ll be to lure Meerab.
Well, at least I hope so. But a stupid trope nonetheless if it’s true
we imagine the worst now!!! I dont trust anyone anymore 😭😭😭😭