Did he really think that Meerab would give him back hug because he was thinking that she sent him the chit?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did he really think that Meerab would give him back hug because he was thinking that she sent him the chit?
do you have a link to this ?What is written in the chit in the promo of Episode 46?
I’m with you on this. He is a feudal lord after all. It actually doesn’t make sense that he wouldn’t do something to Rohail!
Originally posted by: pickachu
I guess I m in minority but I m ok with murtasim doing this to rohail.He is feudal Lord aur ab tak they have not shown his this side properly.
In the promo..Bhaktu shows up with armed guards at rohail’s house.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Omg he did this?? Kab?
I saw that part on Twitter. Omg !! Lit !! Excited kmk is backOriginally posted by: WanderingWonder
In the promo..Bhaktu shows up with armed guards at rohail’s house.
If they show that me leaves mu because he beat up rohail!!! THAT WILL BE THE MOST STUPID REASON!!!
They should separate now I don't care the reason anymore
Maryam track was the perfect separation track!!! But because she wanted a child in the story!!! Gosh i hate nooran!!!
I knew the episode would be bad. But I am shocked at how bad it was.
https://twitter.com/Sazzyspeaks/status/1657856459370012674?s=20
Maryam track was the perfect separation track!!! But because she wanted a child in the story!!! Gosh i hate nooran!!!
They can't separate over SN I thought those two can't separate them