Ohh.. then should be the same person!! I reported one n then I felt bad coz I thought what if promon is real 😅🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Ohh.. then should be the same person!! I reported one n then I felt bad coz I thought what if promon is real 😅🤣
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Lol!! Ab mera saath hona shuru hoagaya hai... I'm visiting forums early in the morning, warna i visit after going to work only 😅
Yayyy 🤣🤣
Worst is when I am in office and every 30 min I look at my phone for updates
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Ohh.. then should be the same person!! I reported one n then I felt bad coz I thought what if promon is real 😅🤣
A lot of people (incl me) threatened the 1st account 🤣🤣
As per the choice of songs, scene ka mood hi badal jaate hai! ☺️
Yayyy 🤣🤣
Worst is when I am in office and every 30 min I look at my phone for updates
Lol I do the same... but if it's a khatarnak promo day means I look at the phone every 10 mins 😅🤣🤣
She looked sad though I am not sure
I have a theory
In ghum
Pakhi comes & asks for a hug to virat by saying she is missing her dead husband
Innocent virat didn't mind it, his wife came & flopped the plan
Murtasim also so innocent who don't mind his cousin being dressed as his wife, stroking his arms intimately
So what if haya says I hugged u because I am feeling sad &
Innocent murtasim believe it
Should have done that first.... but went n reported it🙈😅
That UK spcl promo was fake right???