Mitra Re Mitra Tuhi Mera Mitra

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Mitra re mitra tuhi mera mitra —- Finally Maitree will find her true Mitra in Harsh. This song was played after ages but by God it fits on these two perfectly. I have watched the episode 4 times and that end ka scene more than 10 times and I’m still no satisfied. What a beautiful track, what screen presence of these two, what chemistry, the nok-jhok— nothing over the top or looks forced. It’s so natural and soothing to watch. This looks like Maitree season 2 to me. Even the eye sore scenes of Nandu can’t take my eyes off #Maihar.. My heart just can’t— it just can’t. 

The scene with Maitree’s mom and Harsh was so fantastic as well. It was almost like Damad- Sasuma ki jodi. What will it be like when Harsh and Maitree finally come together? Imagine team Harsh and team Maitree happening at Mishra house. Wow 🥰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last few mts were amazing!!! Harsh toh madcap nikhla,maitree se maar khayega yeh ladka. One thing clear hogaya ki harsh is from a bengali family and in noway realted to the tiwaris. Huge relief!!! 

Nandu will get caught someday or the other but abhi keyliye the family is believing that vasundara dis everything..

Ashish might not sulk anymore..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Something drastic needs to happen in Tiwari house otherwise it’s all the same! Although I like how Nandu and Vasu had a fall out

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Something drastic needs to happen in Tiwari house otherwise it’s all the same! Although I like how Nandu and Vasu had a fall out

Let ashish and tiwari house members live happily with nandish. Maitree ko akela chod do bas. We want more of #maihar moments.. Nandini uski maa ko sabak sikhani ki chakkar mein maitree ka jeena haram kardiya..She got ashishs and the familys trust back. Well played!!!! But the truth will come out one day..