The name of the magazine ðŸ˜†so fitting 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

I can imagine that scruff in a lot of unholy places 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He is such a stunning looking man. If he was half as competitive as some others, he would be doing so well.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

He is such a stunning looking man. If he was half as competitive as some others, he would be doing so well.

He literally gave an interview during Gumrah stating he is unhappy when he signs a movie. It gives away 8 months of your life. ARK you know how many people would be ecstatic to sign a film. If you are not happy doing what you do it shows in the work. A lesson I have to learn myself. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

He literally gave an interview during Gumrah stating he is unhappy when he signs a movie. It gives away 8 months of your life. ARK you know how many people would be ecstatic to sign a film. If you are not happy doing what you do it shows in the work. A lesson I have to learn myself. 

Oh that's completely okay then. No one should be doing (If they have the choices) what they don't want to do or enjoy doing. A lot of us doing what we don't like just 'coz we gave to. So, I totally get him.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

He looks so bored and sleepy.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Oh that's completely okay then. No one should be doing (If they have the choices) what they don't want to do or enjoy doing. A lot of us doing what we don't like just 'coz we gave to. So, I totally get him.

His family is super rich. They are into distributing movies. He could easily just be a part of that. I think until he is young and attractive he is going to act movies here and there. He does not have to act in movies if he does not want to. I do not think. 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why is the magazine named that? ðŸ˜†

Also, hot damn, that's one good looking man. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

He's unhappy when he signs a movie? Then why is he is still doing it? As you said, there are many who would do anything to be in his position and sign even one movie. If ARK doesn't enjoy it then he should stop doing it and do something he enjoys, nobody is forcing him to do films.

Edited by zara321 - 11 months ago