Lol! Kudos to Udit though. Singing a song in Malayalam is not easy by any means.
SG does a great job singing Malayalam songs. Can't say the same about her Telugu songs though.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Lol! Kudos to Udit though. Singing a song in Malayalam is not easy by any means.
SG does a great job singing Malayalam songs. Can't say the same about her Telugu songs though.
Malayalam actress Urvashi demands answers from jury after National Award win: ‘Who decides what counts as the best performance?’
Read more at:
I know Kaajal Aggarwal ( if I have that correct) was an in a few Hindi movies
This link is not working btwOriginally posted by: beena_jon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavana_(actress)#:~:text=She%20made%20her%20acting%20debut,and%20two%20Filmfare%20Award%20South.7
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I know Kaajal Aggarwal ( if I have that correct) was an in a few Hindi movies
Yes I remember singham but don't remember other Hindi movies she was in.
Her best movies are in Telugu, I love Magadheera and Arya2 .. Classics
Kriti Sanon on the Filmfare cover https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ94_BWCJfI/ About co-star Shahid https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ99wrjCs2B/ On...
Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...
https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/2039733753367740867
Can be the first true pan India BW film doing what Baahubali did in the Hindi market but in the Southern states....
Sara Arjun for Femina India- talks about Ranveer "Nobody will ever top Ranveer Singh as a co-actor. He really thinks it’s not his film; it’s...
22