Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Yeah, you got the art of figuring out IF features🤣

Truuuueeeee I feel like an Indian mom/dad trying to figure out smartphones... I feel old now, 10 years ago IF didn't really have so many features like this, now it's a whole new website I swear😆

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You are my soul sister I swear...you get me every time🤗😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

You are my soul sister I swear...you get me every time🤗😆

Imagesmiley2

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dawat toh hoga hi, but dawat mein 1000% Farzi DCP ayega apni paltu kaku ko leke kuch kaand karne ke liye, and I hope this time woh beizzat hokar wapas jaaye, aur Vinu ko rakh ke jaaye SaiYa ke pass.

BTW nowadays every time a scene with V ends, I automatically say "Ghatiya aadmi" 😆 I find P better than him now, which is like, saying something :3

Meri didi kho gayi hai😭 Kisiko uski parvah nahi... kahi kuch ho gya tohh😭

I seriously feel sorry for Pakhi poor garl only vinu cares about her

Amd you are right Dawat toh hoga but with soo much drama 😭

🤣

I just want cute soft scene of Satya Sai

Keep drama for Chavan's 

Dsha thumbnail

Dawat toh hoga hi, but dawat mein 1000% Farzi DCP ayega apni paltu kaku ko leke kuch kaand karne ke liye, and I hope this time woh beizzat hokar wapas jaaye, aur Vinu ko rakh ke jaaye SaiYa ke pass.

BTW nowadays every time a scene with V ends, I automatically say "Ghatiya aadmi" 😆 I find P better than him now, which is like, saying something :3

Meri didi kho gayi hai😭 Kisiko uski parvah nahi... kahi kuch ho gya tohh😭

I also think farzi insaan wahaan jaayega tamaasha karne 😆 Sattu's face today seemed like a foreshadowing that something will happen at the daawat. I really hope Sattu is ready. He should attack him with his epic one liners. Ab 'Phata poster nikla villain' toh banta hai. 

@bold: i say "laanat hai" 🤣

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Episode was all love

Sathya savi,  sattu uncle 

Saiya taking responsibility of eachother and handling situations 

All good...😍😍

Virat no comments, let's see where his character arc going

Ambani fight will be good too..leading to sathya paternity reveal 

Again am saying character pakhi will make a come back and virakhi will unite...............

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Sattu and Savi are cuties man. I hope Sai gives back to Mr Mard in such a way ki bolthi band hojaye. Now she needs to file complaint man it's getting out of hand 

She did right

But one thing I don’t understand why sai is like being vinu mumma back

That woman literally went just because she did not get Virat

For her Virat was the reason she loved vinu

She loved vinu alight but not more than Virat

She wrote a letter writing Virat is reason for it 

Sai put an ad and everything

She is giving false hopes to vinu not telling him truth and making her come accept it that boy is failing in life not scoring good marks

Being emotionally manipulated by that woman patralekha if she loved vinu she would have told him tirth and make him understand

Sai is like she is doing eveyrujt for vinu but sai Virat and Pakhi don’t want to live together

Then what is the point ?

Why u are making Virat suffer for it ?

Virat what should I say if that man would have had gutta he would have handled vinu better and could have come fir Savi ptm

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

She did right

But one thing I don’t understand why sai is like being vinu mumma back

That woman literally went just because she did not get Virat

For her Virat was the reason she loved vinu

She loved vinu alight but not more than Virat

She wrote a letter writing Virat is reason for it 

Sai put an ad and everything

She is giving false hopes to vinu not telling him truth and making her come accept it that boy is failing in life not scoring good marks

Being emotionally manipulated by that woman patralekha if she loved vinu she would have told him tirth and make him understand

Sai is like she is doing eveyrujt for vinu but sai Virat and Pakhi don’t want to live together

Then what is the point ?

Why u are making Virat suffer for it ?

Virat what should I say if that man would have had gutta he would have handled vinu better and could have come fir Savi ptm

@bold, becuase for her, only Vinu's mental peace matters. If Paakhi is the reason why her kid is going to eat, be healthy, be at peace, she doesn't care how much Paakhi ruined her.

@red, she said she'll try, but it's also a way to bring a new actress as Paakhi , OR, actually cause Vinu's heartbreak when Paakhi doesn't return and make him hate Sai and go to Virat

Baaki post imma nt gonna reply because people said the same thing on this forum thousand times, but the narrative gets tested, my words will get twisted too, so imma out 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

WU- 

Aaji convinces Amba to go easy on Sai. Maddy supports Amba though. Mid convo SaiYa, Savi come for breakfast. they sit on the floor and eat together. its nice. Amba tells Sai to take chutti to learn ghar ke taur tarike. Satya tries to evade it by saying uska man nahi lagega in hospital without his wife!!! Aww...its cute. everyone laughs. Even Sai smiles. Basically he is trying to get Sai out of doing too much bahu stuff. Then Amba says - take chutti today for puja. Savi says I have PTM. Amba is upset saying do you want to do any bahu responsibility. Sai says- lets do puja in evening. Satya says- yes, I also have surgery in AM

V is yelling for Vinu. Asks harinee why she didnt get him ready

Ash tells him to stop raging and be careful coz Vinu is upset and hates him for driving P away. Ash says thankfully Sai called him and convinced to him atleast eat bfast even if he doesnt want to go to school PTM. V is pissed. accuses her of pretending to care after breaking his basa basaya ghar. YA RIGHT ! Bl%$# C^%$#@

Sai takes Savi to school. Savi doll has topped her class. Sai is happy. Once Savi goes away, Sai asks teacher about Vinu performance . teacher says Vinu is doing very badly and its probably stress in personal life. Sai says- I will handle it

Savi asks to speak to Vinu and Sai makes excuses to make sure Savi doesnt know the kaands happening 

Satya comes to school to give Sai her phone. Savi runs into his arms and tells him how she topped, invites him to meet her teachers and they have a VERY CUTE interaction. V sees this from afar and fumes. Sai says- PTM hogayi so why dont we go to hospi together. I will drop Savi back in her class.

When she goes V goes to hold Sattu by collar again accusing him of snatching biwi and beti also. Sai comes to see this and pushes V away and even sprains her leg. Immediately Sattu holds her hand to prevent her from falling. aww

Sai tells V to back off. V says why hiding behind aurat, come fight like a man. Sai answers that he is not badtameez like you. and he is not hiding but rather his patni is standing by him. And Satya is a doctor , a healer, he is keeping lihaaz that you are my ex husband. dont mistake his acchai for his kamzori. She tells him to stop being insecure of his daughters happiness and to be happy that she is in a loving atmosphere. he fumes and says only I am her father. 

Sai says- itna baapta hai toh what have you done for Vinu's pain. He needs his mumma, why havent you done anything. 

Asks him to sambhalo things before it gets worse. she says stop and think about what you are becoming. dont change into someone else - be the man that the kids love , that people respect and not this version.

She storms off holding Satyas hand saying if you do BS with my pati and my sasuraal- mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.!!!! but she has to limp. Sattu immediately asks- zyada toh nahi lagi

In the hospital senior doctor is discussing the tamasha V has been doing. Sattu says Sai and I will handle. Senior reminds him how they used to fight like tom and jerry and now they are on one side. Satya smiles thinking of those moments. and Nurses also show up to tease him as jeeju. They all invite themsevles over for a treat - a dawat. Sattu says let me ask Sai. but they tease him more and say- ab toh har baat par home minister seh puchna hoga. And Sattu's blush and smile is TOO CUTE

Precap is BK getting ready for next kaand. Sai's ad in newspaper attracts her political party's attention and they call BK and say- your own bahu is missing so what women rights will you campaign for. They have shown old screengrab of V storming in to hospi to see SaiYa in eahc others arms- which was fake. but its just bad editing. but looks like V and BK will go ruin the lunch celebrations in Adhikari house. 

Remember when the great husband Virat forced a teenage Sai to do all the bahu responsibilities along with her studies, when he did nothing when his toxic family made her grind masala with wounded hands?

Upareh he defended his gharwaale after the incident also saying she should adjust. 

He was always a scumbag. We didn't realize he'd drop to such lengths. And we didn't realize that to accommodate off screen they'd butcher him beyond redemption.