Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Disha is so poisonous. She is holding back the little kid from playing.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes surely disha is a poison only she is holding back krish from playing 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The perfect night for romance and they might ruin it with their ego game.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes its perfect night dear 

let us see what they are going to do this night whether they are going to utilize it or going to ruin it 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer fb Scene was nice.ishanu buying clothes and watch and asking amba to give it to ranveer in her name was nice.but anyways ranveer will know it.so I wish amba herself had bought something for ranveer like he wishes.amba ishani scene was nice.as I expected ranveer knew that it was bought by ishani.nice.

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked ishveer flashback and ishani buying clothes and watch and giving it through amba to Ranveer in her name 

yes surely our hero will know it 

let us see amba herself buying something for ranveer as he wished in any one of the future episodes 

glad you liked amba and ishani scene 

yes ranveer came to know it 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer  thanking ishani for what she did and saying that he felt happy to get the dress from her was lovely.ishani giving compliments regarding his looks was romantic. Ranveer telling ishani to call him if she wants love making was naughty.

Hi Jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way Ranveer thanked Ishani and feeling happy to get the dress from Ishani 

happy you liked ishani's compliements regarding ranveer's look 

glad you liked the naughtiness of ranveer telling ishani to call him if she wants 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 830

Note: Bit 18+ read at your own risk. 

Ranveer locked the room door and saw Ishani's back were the rain wet Ishani was really a treat to his eyes. His eyes were playing in her body so well. The backless and sleeveless blouse of Ishani was exposing her back so well to him were the rain water in Ishani's back was really driving to the core level. He had a cute seductive face were he walked and went and stood in front of Ishani were Ishani who felt Ranveer coming towards her and now with shyness raised her eyes and saw Ranveer who was standing in front of her. 

Ishani was seeing Ranveer with her calm face were she was able to read Ranveer's face so well. Ishani was sure that Ranveer is surely craving for her love and care today night inside him. 

Ranveer was sure that Ishani was really making him man were he was really stuck between their challenge and the promise. He thought about the promise that he asked to Ishani that is to make love during the rain and he thought about the challenge of who is going to call for love making. Ranveer thinking for a while and saw Ishani's face were surely her face was telling him to keep his male ego in her feet were he himself for a while managed and then with a made up smile. 

Ranveer(seeing other side): Change and sleep

Were Hearing it Ishani had a disappointed face were she never thought that Ranveer will tell her to sleep were Ranveer now having a struggling face was about to move from her were Ishani in a micro second held his hand were Ranveer feeling Ishani's hand in his hand had a light smile. 

Ishani holding Ranveer's hand and she slowly came and stood in front of Ranveer were she was not able to face him were she bowed her head down. 

Ranveer: wo Ishani.....today hum...(he was struggling)

Ishani without any other word hugged him were Ranveer really didn't expect this hug from Ishani were Ishani holding Ranveer's back was hugging him more and more tightly along with her. 

Ishani(hugging Ranveer well and in a husky tone): Ranveer mujhe.(before she could tell).

Ranveer: Nahi Ishani. you are up to give up the challenge know?

Ishani; wo mein..(before she could tell)

Ranveer: I know you have decided to give up the challenge. Let me give up the...(before he could tell the next word).

Ishani: Nahi Ranveer I don't want my Ranveer to lose anything in his life. Let me..(before she could tell)

Ranveer: (coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani and in a cute tone): I love you (with a child face); I love you so much. 

Ishani(seeing him with a mesmerized look and brought a cute smile); Tk let us give a tight hug to each other and let both of us give up the challenge. 

Ranveer: hmm that is fine so that no one lose 

Ishani; hmmm (she had a cute smile in her face)

Telling it Ishani tight hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her back were both were in a tight hug to the extreme were Ranveer's hands were playing so well in Ishani's back hair, her exposed back were Ishani's hands too were playing well in Ranveer's hair and his back were they both lost themselves in this hug for sure were the wetness in their body and the cold nature and the rain outside was really driving them for this love making.

Ranveer slowly coming out of the hug and saw Ishani were Ishani's face was red to the extreme were Ranveer took his lips near Ishani's lips Ishani now held Ranveer's shoulders to make Ranveer kiss her. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's lips in a very low and husky tone): Lets Mingle Ranveer 

Were this word was more than enough for Ranveer to move to the next level were Ranveer kissed Ishani's lips so deeply were Ishani too was kissing his lips were her hands were now holding his back and hair so well. Ranveer satisfied in the lip lock took his lips back and saw Ishani with a seductive face were he took Ishani in his hands in a micro second and walked towards the bed and then with a love feel made Ishani to lay in the bed. Ishani laid in the bed and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer with a cute playful move

Ranveer(in a cute and smiling face): Ishani 

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: Can we have it tomorrow. 

Ishani(with a disappointment): why?

Ranveer: I think lets have it tomorrow today I think what we did is enough. 

Telling it Ranveer was about to move from the bed were before he could move Ishani held his hand were Ranveer feeling it saw Ishani with a calm face. Ishani pulled his hand towards her were this made Ranveer to sit in the bed were now Ishani held Ranveer's t-shirt and in a cute move pulled him close to her were now Ranveer almost came above her. 

Ishani(in a bit angry tone): What now you don't want love making?

Ranveer(with a naughty face): Haan I am satisfied with the hugs and kisses Ishani. 

Ishani(holding his shoulders and pulling him close to her and with a child face in a husky tone): I love you Ranveer. I know you are playing with me but let me tell you(closed her eyes and in a given up tone): I really need you today Ranveer please don't go away from me. 

Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is loving him so much went close to her and in a micro second kissed her forehead were with the seductive face he came to Ishani's neck part were the rain drops in Ishani's neck part was making him a man in every bit were he played well with her neck and chin part were Ishani hugging him well and comforted him so well. 

Ranveer: Today I am for you only Ishani rule me with your love. 

Ishani hearing it with the closed eyes itself held Ranveer's cheek with her both the hands and kissed Ranveer's lips a deep lip lock. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Good call by both of them. No win no loss for the challenge. But by doing that both actually win.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Happy that they chose to make use of the perfect setting for romance.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Good call by both of them. No win no loss for the challenge. But by doing that both actually win.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked their call there was no win or no loss and their love really won 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Happy that they chose to make use of the perfect setting for romance.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now they are making use of the time given for them 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 831

The time was exactly 12.30 in the midnight were the sky has stopped its rain drops but the beautiful rain drops in the trees, leaves, flowers and the wet roads and wet grounds were making Mumbai look more and more beautiful that night. Were the rain really united the lovely couple so well were Ishani and Ranveer after having a satisfied love making now Ishani was sleeping so well in Ranveer's chest were Both Ranveer and Ishani were covered so well with the Blankets were Ranveer was caressing Ishani's forehead with lot and lots of love. Ranveer seeing Ishani who was sleeping so well in his chest with a smile lovingly kissed her head over her hair. 

Ranveer(with a smile and in thoughts): Really Ishani you are looking more and more beautiful to my eyes now. The way you are calmly sleeping in my chest is making me so much happy. Today I am sure my heart will be hale and healthy as you are sleeping in my chest. I have made love to you many times till today but still you are looking as the same who I loved one sided. Still today If I see you I forget everything around me. I am really really mesmerized meri Pyari Patni. I love you love you love you so much Ishani. 

Thinking it with a smile he closed his eye to sleep were the lovely couple were sleeping in each others embrace after a lovely love making. 

NEXT DAY MORNING

Ranveer was ready for the day were he was sitting in the sofa and was seeing his phone were that was the moment Ishani came out of the washroom after taking bath were she came to the mirror and started to dry her hair with the towel and then dropping the towel in the bed and she started to dry her hair with the hair dryer. 

Ishani drying her hair and then started to make the make up for the day. Completing her make up Ishani saw for the Mangalsutra in the Lamp table were seeing the Mangalsutra in the lamp table she got the flashback of Ranveer removing her mangalsutra in the night during their love making were she with a smile went to the lamp table and took the Mangalsutra and came to the Mirror were Before she could wear it she saw Ranveer.

As Ishani was seeing Ranveer was calmly sitting and seeing his phone. He was looking Handsome were he was really gaining special glow day by day were he was wearing a Black pant, Black shirt and dark Brown over coat. Ishani admiring Ranveer and without calling him she wanted Ranveer to see her were she was seeing Ranveer and was waiting for Ranveer to see her. In the next 2 minutes were Ranveer was able to feel Ishani's glance over him so well were he Raised his eyes from the phone to Ishani were Ishani was seeing him with a cute smile were Ranveer for a while lost himself in Ishani as she was looking so cute and simple today were she was wearing a Green color Leggings and maroon top which fitted her so well. 

Ranveer with a cute smile raised his eye brows and asked as what to Ishani were Ishani with a naughty face raised her right hand index finger and indicated Ranveer to come to her were Ranveer like a cute puppy got up from the sofa and he Immediately put his phone in the pocket and he walked and came to Ishani were Ishani without any other word gave the Mangalsutra to Ranveer were Ranveer got what Ishani wanted with a smile made Ishani to turn to the Mirror and brought the Mangalsutra in front of her and seeing Ishani in the mirror were Ishani gave a shy smile to Ranveer were Ranveer gave a Romantic smile to her and he hooked the Mangalsutra in her neck. Ishani touched the Mangalsutra in her neck with a smile and then she took the sindoor ka dibba opened it and showed it in front of Ranveer were Ranveer too with a happy smile took the Kumkum and then he took his hand to Ishani's forehead and applied Kumkum in her forehead. Ranveer seeing her ready for the day had a happy smile and with hand he indicated her as Super. Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay and she kept the Kumkum ki Dibba in the table and made sure her final check and saw Ranveer. 

Ishani: Tk Ranveer let us go down. 

Ranveer: Go down. 

Ishani: Haan 

Ranveer: Arrey without morning Kiss how to go down?

Ishani(in a cute tone): yesterday Night I didn't give you kiss know?

Ranveer(putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him):That is night but morning kiss is important know? This kiss will keep me energetic through out the day. 

Ishani(with a cute smile):Really?

Ranveer with a wide open eyes shook his head as yes. 

Ishani(with a smile caressed Ranveer's hair with her hand and seeing him):Really now a days know you are becoming more and more handsome. 

Ranveer: Oh really thank you. 

Ishani: But I am getting feared too. 

Ranveer:Why?(he asked it with a questioning face)

Ishani:Just by seeing you no one will know you are married and father to a child. Really there is nothing wrong in girls coming behind you to that extreme you are handsome. 

Ranveer: Oh now a days you are getting worried whether any girl will see me. 

Ishani(with a puppy face shook her head as yes): mmmm

Ranveer: (pulling her more close): Any time my eyes has moved from you?

Ishani shook her head as no. 

Ranveer: This Ranveer's eyes will never ever move from Ishani at any time. My heart beat, feelings, love, affection, smile everything belongs to you only Ishani. 

Ishani(touching his cheek and in a cute tone):  I am so happy Ranveer as you are loving me so much (bit bringing a typical girl face): But also let me tell you that really I am feeling so much possessive on you Ranveer. Love you so much. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Love you too and I am really happy for your Possessiveness. 

Ishani gave a cute smile. 

Ranveer: yesterday night you were happy know?

Ishani(with a shy smile resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder): Hmmm happy. you?

Ranveer:mm Extremely happy. 

Ishani with a smile taking her head from Ranveer's shoulder and lovingly kissed Ranveer's cheek. 

Ishani(seeing him):Chalo go to office after having your breakfast. Let me go and see Raagini. 

Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay. 

Ranveer telling it started to walk to the entrance were he unlocked the door and opened the door were as he opened Gauri was standing in front of him with a hand raised to knock the door. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri in front of him and then in a normal tone): Gauri tum?

Gauri: Haan Ranveer I was about to knock. Acutally I came to see you and Ishani only. 

Ishani hearing Ranveer and Gauri's conversation came and stood next to Ranveer. 

Ishani: Kya hua didi?

Gauri; Nahi Ishani yesterday night I had head ache and if I sleep I thought I will get better but even in the morning I am not able to bear the head pain. yesterday night I had a tablet also and I applied Balm also but head is still aching. I am sorry If you don't mind anyone of you can come with me till hospital. 

Ishani: Didi when you became this much formal to us? who told you to take tablet without doctor prescription. yesterday night itself you would have call me or Ranveer know? Tk no problem(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer...

Ranveer(before Ishani could tell): Let me take Gauri to hospital and bring her back to home. 

Ishani: Haan tk you don't have any important work know?

Ranveer: Nahi no problem let me take Gauri with me. 

Ishani: hmm okay. 

Ranveer: come Gauri. 

Gauri shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk in front of her were Gauri started to walk behind Ranveer were now walking behind Gauri changed her head pain face to a happy smile face thinking that she is going to be with Ranveer for sometime were she felt happy that her lie of having head ache has worked out so well. 

Ishani with a deep breath saw Ranveer and Gauri's back as they were walking in the corridor were Ishani never know that Gauri's future plans are going to break her peaceful family into pieces. 

To be continued 😉