What will Sai do if Vinu gets affected by Patralekhas departure?

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

P has left &  Vinus dream of perfect family is broken. He hasn't recovered from impact of Virat Patealekhas disagreement & now he will miss his mumma. Is Sai going to ignore Vinu now. Her self respect is going to be more important than her kid? The kid for whose happy family she forced other kid to move into a strangers home?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sai toh anyway has her ego but i am curious What will Virat do?

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don’t think Sai will ignore it. Just because she got married doesn’t mean she cut CN out completely.  Will they show her being able to peacefully enter the house to see Vinu, no , probably not. She’ll probably hesitate to go but she always goes when Vinu needs her. 

As to how is she going to deal with his heartbreak, same way she’s always dealt with it, wait for him to come to terms with it. I think this time she has a leg up in the situation because she can say I left to protect your family etc., whether they choose to have him listen to her or not is up to writers. 

What is most likely going to happen is she will want to go, but Virat will stop her. Degrade her character even more. Probably say Vinu has no mother, blame Pakhi leaving on Sai. Etc etc. We all know how he can get and it’s clear they don’t care about improving him. He won’t help the situation at all. 

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sai has been quite capable in dealing with her childrens' fear and problems without imposing her rules on them. It wouldn't be the first time Sai would help Vinu as his doctor aunty/ guadian angel. Just the way she was the one who healed Vinu after his parents didn't get him needed treatment for years, the one who brought him out of paranoia after his parents failed him once again...this time again she will find a way to make his life easier. And witout the demand of her mother's right. 

And as far as Savi is concerned, Sai will help her adapt at Adhikari Niwas just the she made her adjust at Chanvan Niwas. CN was just aa stranger for her as AN is rn, she adapted then, she will now too. Just swap police uncle with doctor uncle ;) 

Edited by looseseal - 1 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder what PP has written in that letter to Vinu. Hopefully, it is not something because of which he starts to hate Sai. PP can do a permanent damage before she leaves, we all know she is capable of it. Lets see

She did everything possible that everyone wanted while keeping her self respect intact. 

If Vinu is pissed he should be at P, not Sai. She left him now despite claiming Vinu is more important than V for her. Sai did what she promised. 

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I wonder what PP has written in that letter to Vinu. Hopefully, it is not something because of which he starts to hate Sai. PP can do a permanent damage before she leaves, we all know she is capable of it. Lets see

She already did damage but i feel story trun when vinu read that letter may be she write to reunite his parents because now vinu play that role which savi play now vinu and virat alone and savi with saiya 

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How will she deal with amba who wants her to cut off from her past life? How can she earn Vinu's trust back. She didn't fix his family as she said & he believed she would. The whole reason for her to get married is gone down the drain. She left her son with a person who didn't even bother for a second to stop & think how her action will affect that kid. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

She already did damage but i feel story trun when vinu read that letter may be she write to reunite his parents because now vinu play that role which savi play now vinu and virat alone and savi with saiya 

@ bold: so not like PP. I really doubt this.

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wait there is a big fu#king family plus his father who should and can handle Vinu. 

It's so nice that the father and his grandmother Ashwini who wanted Sai out of their lives have no responsibility. Didn't she also give the child to them and moved out of lives?

Why should Sai be expected to handle Vinu now? She can try to help as his doctor aunty, but the world expects a lot from mothers.