Team Abhinav
Team Anuj
Team Satya
Some members I argue with in this forum are the members I support in other forums. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Team Abhinav
Team Anuj
Team Satya
Some members I argue with in this forum are the members I support in other forums. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?
Originally posted by: Snowfally
Team Abhinav
Team Anuj
Team Satya
Some members I argue with in this forum are the members I support in other forums. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?
I guess it’s evolving based on the story they show. I used to love sairat, I still love their chemistry in isolation BUT as per what they show it became impossible to tolerate them together with not even a beginning of redemption at all for DCP. I always relate to FL more than ML, so if satya is the guy for her then am all for it. But I don’t watch the show anymore cos it’s too much toxicity and nonsense . Who would like to see vile people always winning ?
I shifted to yrkkh cos it is more logical and well executed than ghum. Loved post leap Akshara and their lil family. Will watch till it’s nav is in the picture.
But I do get it’s difficult and sad for people who are ardent shippers. I am glad I am not one.
AB reminds of that that intolerable Seerat 😵 he is the male version of her
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 😆Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Abhinav aur Aarohi 😂😅🙄
Jija Sali ka I guess 🤔Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 😆
Yeah, I think Abhinav calls her Sali Sahiba Ji 😆Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Jija Sali ka I guess 🤔
I don't watch Indian dramas anymore wasy bhi Mental health is realOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Yeah, I think Abhinav calls her Sali Sahiba Ji 😆
Good choice, Indian shows are crap and toxic anyway 👍🏼Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I don't watch Indian dramas anymore wasy bhi Mental health is real
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k