Jalaluddin Muhammad 'AKBAR'

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Powerful episodes after Sujamal track. Shehenshah got to know about mahamanga. I enjoyed performance of two powerful actors.

He took a wise decision to take her entire power yet keeping her as vajeere alia.

And then, he appoints todarmal. Tries to remove corruption and eventually removed taxes. Absolutely Loved the episodes & expressions  of Adham, shareef & specially Ruks. Needless to say, Akdha is love but Rt as shehenshah is something else altogether. 

I would also like to add, how they connected this with jodha. It's not that shehenshah has done something like this for the first time. In the past, he has made and changed many rules for the benefit of his people. But this time, she ran to him that I was waiting for this only. Also, he forgave her sister so she was happy with him. It's like when he's doing things as per her wishes, he's the best. Other times he's heartless. 😆

Having said that, I wonder how it would be if they showed more politics rather than that Salim anarkali half love story. RT & Akdha was enough. They didn't need to do that experiment. 

Also, loved the scene when hindu people gifted him Quran. ❤️

Edited by sharmacatty - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Powerful episodes after Sujamal track. Shehenshah got to know about mahamanga. I enjoyed performance of two powerful actors.

He took a wise decision to take her entire power yet keeping her as vajeere alia.

And then, he appoints todarmal. Tries to remove corruption and eventually removed taxes. Absolutely Loved the episodes & expressions  of Adham, shareef & specially Ruks. Needless to say, Akdha is love but Rt as shehenshah is something else altogether. 

I would also like to add, how they connected this with jodha. It's not that shehenshah has done something like this for the first time. In the past, he has made and changed many rules for the benefit of his people. But this time, she ran to him that I was waiting for this only. Also, he forgave her sister so she was happy with him. It's like when he's doing things as per her wishes, he's the best. Other times he's heartless. 😆

Having said that, I wonder how it would be if they showed more politics rather than that Salim anarkali half love story. RT & Akdha was enough. They didn't need to do that experiment. 

Also, loved the scene when hindu people gifted him Quran. ❤️

miss this pair a lot....❤️

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I always feel that the screen becomes charged whenever Maham and Jalal come in front of the camera - especially when playing such dynamic characters and scenes. 

This scene, when Jalal confronts Maham, is quite powerful both because of the acting and because of the significance of such a moment, finally, the curtain of Maham's deception rises and all is laid bare. 

She bursts out with the reason for her hatred and her actions- of the deep insecurity that gripped her when she saw Jalal falling in love with Jodha, of him no longer listening to his Mother- a woman who had loved him and guided him for so long. 
She was perhaps the most honest in this scene, second to only in the scene of her death, for she accepts that she plotted not just once but MANY times against Jodha. 

That she believes that Jalal behaved unfairly towards Bairam Khan and now her old fears were laid bare- that she did not wish to bear the same fate as Bairam Khan and be sent on Pilgrimage to Mecca after all these years of Servitude.
That she has not been given what she is owed--That she is OWED in the first place for ALLL that she has done for Jalal- that she deserves it because she is Worthy. 

"KUCH nahi diya hai aapne." 
The moment Maham says this, her eyes are dead... and her truth is no longer willing to hide. 

I think the true reason such a confrontation was possible was that Jalal had shocked Maham Anga. She had not been ready for her truth to come to light in such a way. 
She had never guessed that Jalal will find out through the true 'Dilawar Khan' that she was the true culprit. 

Maham had not been Ready. 

Her Lies had been sleeping when Jalal called out on them, and in her shock, her Truth escaped into the light. 

And that is why the elders say, 
"Satya Pareshan ho sakta hai parantu Parajit nahi." 

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lkdaswani

I always feel that the screen becomes charged whenever Maham and Jalal come in front of the camera - especially when playing such dynamic characters and scenes. 

This scene, when Jalal confronts Maham, is quite powerful both because of the acting and because of the significance of such a moment, finally, the curtain of Maham's deception rises and all is laid bare. 

She bursts out with the reason for her hatred and her actions- of the deep insecurity that gripped her when she saw Jalal falling in love with Jodha, of him no longer listening to his Mother- a woman who had loved him and guided him for so long. 
She was perhaps the most honest in this scene, second to only in the scene of her death, for she accepts that she plotted not just once but MANY times against Jodha. 

That she believes that Jalal behaved unfairly towards Bairam Khan and now her old fears were laid bare- that she did not wish to bear the same fate as Bairam Khan and be sent on Pilgrimage to Mecca after all these years of Servitude.
That she has not been given what she is owed--That she is OWED in the first place for ALLL that she has done for Jalal- that she deserves it because she is Worthy. 

"KUCH nahi diya hai aapne." 
The moment Maham says this, her eyes are dead... and her truth is no longer willing to hide. 

I think the true reason such a confrontation was possible was that Jalal had shocked Maham Anga. She had not been ready for her truth to come to light in such a way. 
She had never guessed that Jalal will find out through the true 'Dilawar Khan' that she was the true culprit. 

Maham had not been Ready. 

Her Lies had been sleeping when Jalal called out on them, and in her shock, her Truth escaped into the light. 

And that is why the elders say, 
"Satya Pareshan ho sakta hai parantu Parajit nahi." 

💯❤