The way he's alwz wid her n protect her has my whole
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The way he's alwz wid her n protect her has my whole
Both #AbhiRa talking sanely with eo which they should have done earlier as well.
Pr vo kehte h na khud se seekhlo vrna life jb seekhayegi to vo tareeka sehen nhi hoga
Them adoring each other has to be the cutest thing ever plsss
thank god she got rid of thosd ms and sindoor 😆
My akshu's 25% is back. 75% lao make her smile make her bubbly again.
Make her energetic. 😆
HC with #yrkkh team #HarshadChopda #AbhimanyuBirla
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
roohi and abhir. I know nala was simba's mate but chodo 😆 imagine karo
I love that scene mufasa was so scared to lose his son
then he made simba realize that a king also gets scared for their kids
but simba was like that hyenas were more scared of his dad 😆
I cried like a baby when mufasa died 😭
Why everybody looking at her like that!
Both are right! but how can she totally reject his rights? After knowing how can he ignore it?
me too. These cartoons are way better than recently released simba. He looks like a cat 😆Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I love that scene mufasa was so scared to lose his son
then he made simba realize that a king also gets scared for their kids
but simba was like that hyenas were more scared of his dad 😆
I cried like a baby when mufasa died 😭
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2