Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Congratulations!
When words fail for your brilliance an award is the easier way to show just how amazing you are
So well deserved
10th award for #AbhimanyuBirla P.S. showing up in casuals and still stealing the show.
Just #HarshaChopda things
#HarshadChopda another new pic with whole team members yesterday award night
My hottieeees y'all
roohi and abhir. I know nala was simba's mate but chodo 😆 imagine karoOriginally posted by: Grey-licious
https://twitter.com/Vidhi_karia_/status/1651100334742474752
Mufasa is ready to get his Simba back
the dialogues are so apt for abhi and abhir.Originally posted by: firewings_diya
roohi and abhir. I know nala was simba's mate but chodo 😆 imagine karo
Panja was six packs.
Nobody messes with abhi 😆
Abhi gets scared for abhir.
Leaving Jodi Awards aside, #HarshadChopda has won 7 awards in a span of 1.5 years for portraying the character of #AbhimanyuBirla
His every win seems like a personal victory
Wishing you more success, happiness & good health
Kajal is directly proportional to AA jap - I think that was makeup artist signal to us 😂
Also can someone pls throw her Kasuali wigs and jhola kurtis in fire. I don’t want to see them ever again 😜
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2