I checked boi and taran and both gave bharat a hit tag so my point is why saying last was in 2017 they meant last ATBB with Salman was 2017
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I checked boi and taran and both gave bharat a hit tag so my point is why saying last was in 2017 they meant last ATBB with Salman was 2017
This is what media outlets say do most don’t go by trade though this time most trade are in media talking on star power
https://www.bollymoviereviewz.com/2013/10/salman-khan-movies-list-box-office.html
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTCqTygMrj/
I was reminded of MPK.. Prem Suman ❤️
Man they STILL have that Chemistry 🔥😍 . And their Pure signature Music 'I love you'😍😍. Must be so nostalgic for every MPK Fan ❤️
Main pyar kiya stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Woah Bhagyshree looks so young and gorgeous!!!😍
Main pyar kiya stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
They should do a pure full fledged movie ❤️
This is what media outlets say do most don’t go by trade though this time most trade are in media talking on star power
https://www.bollymoviereviewz.com/2013/10/salman-khan-movies-list-box-office.html
good morning
Thanks glad u liked the movie.
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5