Gayatri Ji, you're too cute man.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gayatri Ji, you're too cute man.
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Only vibey is answering my question and munna sending tomato 💁♀️💁♀️💁♀️
Kaunsa question
I think I should go now!!
Ha hua hai. Stan bhai se ek tarfa pyaar hua jab pehli baar voot mein dekhaOriginally posted by: vibecheck
next kweshun - have you ever had a crush on someone you met on the internet? 😆
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I think I should go now!!
Arey ruko. My wifi is not helping atm but I'll find that question and answer.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Ha hua hai. Stan bhai se ek tarfa pyaar hua jab pehli baar voot mein dekha
ay serious and real answers only 😆
I am lucky to get a mother and a father like my mummy papa❤️Originally posted by: MSgayatri
What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I once studied for like three hours and passed a quarterly exams.
I scored more than what I usually get when I study.
So yeah, that was lucky. Especially cus a bulk of those marks came from this one chapter I didn't study but just glanced through one question before the examination kyuki my anxiety was like at least ek baar dekh lene se padh liya lagega and same question aa gaya.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I am lucky to get a mother and a father like my mummy papa❤️
My answer is super lame in comparison to this 🤣
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842