Originally posted by: MSgayatri
surya vansham wala?? 🤣
Haan woh bhi ek hafte purana.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
surya vansham wala?? 🤣
Haan woh bhi ek hafte purana.
Sabko alag alag pasand aaye 🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
https://instagram.com/aseembyaseemshakti?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is their insta profile.. Looks good.... I never tried
Thanks 😍
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
site, I have shared
How was a small reel.... Ab nahi mil raha....
But this is how she did it
Measure your waist and mark that in the sari... Inner side pe
Next measure the length you want for pallu and mark that in the sari at pallu area
Next measure the pallu to waist wala drape... And add that to the pallu wala marking
Beech mein jo bacha hai, that forms the pleats... So woh apne hisab se bana lo and stich it up together.
I hope I was understandable.
Reel dikha toh share karti hu. 🙈
Pleats banana hi muskil ka kaam hai🥺
Kaunsa tag ignore Kiya ?
Galat ilzaam na lagaye 😏 Maine reply Diya h . .huhhhh🫣

Humarey boorey din chal rahey hain waisey bhee…
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I am feeling soo excited to window show for chamki 🤭🤭
😆
This is nice🤩
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Arey wah!
My fashion sense is more dumpster fire meets homeless lunatic
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
achaa… itney posts pe tag keeya hain.. zaraaa dekho notifications ko ek baar.. ek ka bhee reply naheen deeya… not that u needed to be tagged to say hello.. ?
theek hain. .no problems…Humarey boorey din chal rahey hain waisey bhee…
Aaj kiya ? Lemme check 🥺
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I guess that depends on who wears it and how.... I mean few ppl have such amazing grace that potato sack ko bhi mast pehen lenge!!
Let's see what chamki likes... Woh toh puchke gayab ho gayi!! 🤭🤭
I am not one of those people. Mai potato sack pehenu toh aur badi potato lagu 🤣
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842