Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09FFDDCQK?ref_=cm_sw_r_apan_dp_EH8YKRSPCJTHG944A71D
Yeh dekho...
Else I am getting traditional sari wala option as well
https://instagram.com/aseembyaseemshakti?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is their insta profile.. Looks good.... I never tried
site, I have shared
How was a small reel.... Ab nahi mil raha....
But this is how she did it
Measure your waist and mark that in the sari... Inner side pe
Next measure the length you want for pallu and mark that in the sari at pallu area
Next measure the pallu to waist wala drape... And add that to the pallu wala marking
Beech mein jo bacha hai, that forms the pleats... So woh apne hisab se bana lo and stich it up together.
I hope I was understandable.
Reel dikha toh share karti hu. 🙈
Black and Wine is nice.
Mogambo Khush hua 😎🤣
Chamki, yellow sari is less sari kinda sari and I vote for that 😁😁
I would not be able to pull any of these off but black wala has my heart ♥
I am feeling soo excited to window show for chamki 🤭🤭
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842