Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kangana is probably pulling her own hair out right now through bitterness! 🤣 Sorry that comment still gets me!

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Kangana is probably pulling her own hair out right now through bitterness! 🤣 Sorry that comment still gets me!

Kangana the jalkukdi sure is straightening her hair right now. 🤣

Meanwhile Diljit dancing his way to the top ❣️❣️

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Equivalent billing to quite a few big names like Pusha T, SG Lewis and Jackson Wang on the line up. Good for him and pretty solid work by his team. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Equivalent billing to quite a few big names like Pusha T, SG Lewis and Jackson Wang on the line up. Good for him and pretty solid work by his team. 

It is a pretty big music festival. He is clearly wants to expand his fanbase globally. He just signed a deal with an international music company. We know what his aim is. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

The top internationally to be very very specific. 

Oh, the Indian embassy tweeted about him. While they're at it they can tweet to Modi to stop the siege of Punjab. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

OMG HE WAS FIREEEEE!!! 🥳 Am rather envious of the folks who got to watch him live! This is such epic news!!! Tbh, AWESOME! I want to see AP Dhillon perform at Coachella next!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

OMG HE WAS FIREEEEE!!! 🥳 Am rather envious of the folks who got to watch him live! This is such epic news!!! Tbh, AWESOME! I want to see AP Dhillon perform at Coachella next!

I saw the videos. His energy was amazing! You can tell why his concerts sell out. AP Dhillon wrote GOAT for Diljit Dosanjh. It was an expression of his admiration for him. Yes, if Sidhu Moosewala was alive he would have been great. As he was very inspired by RAP music in his writing. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

What's with Kangana and Diljit?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is a video of his performance available to view ?