Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey, nice one! Thanks for sharing.
Share your voice as well 😃
Thanks. Will share soon.
lol.singing not my.cup of tea but Let's see if i can try lol cant promise
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
lol.singing not my.cup of tea but Let's see if i can try lol cant promise
Try and try until you succeed 😳
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
lol.singing not my.cup of tea but Let's see if i can try lol cant promise
It doesn't need to be. Sing something like Oonchi hai building (male parts)🤣
This was so nice!
- Elegant and fragile girl
Thanks ☺️
😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
It doesn't need to be. Sing something like Oonchi hai building (male parts)🤣
Here I sang some lines I remembered from memory to give you a head start. No I am not off tune, I improvised 😡😆 This is the uh...cover version. Alright. We will go with that.
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12