Partnership: 5(3)
Last Wkt: Wriddhiman Saha c and b Boult 4(3) - 5/1 in 0.3 ov.
Toss: Rajasthan Royals (Bowling)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Partnership: 5(3)
Last Wkt: Wriddhiman Saha c and b Boult 4(3) - 5/1 in 0.3 ov.
Toss: Rajasthan Royals (Bowling)
It was gona be Gill and Buttler but Buttler has stolen his place last minute. ๐คฃ
Boult was like ----
yeh three musketeers meri wicket ghuma denge ๐คฃ
Letโs go GT. One wicket down. Not an issue
I have news for you๐
Why hasn't my score updated yet?
I scored 50 points in the day match but it's showing Zero ๐
Yaar Sandeep sharma should get a chance in India team
Why hasn't my score updated yet?
I scored 50 points in the day match but it's showing Zero ๐
it will
please wait
Gill if you get out too, it will be a relief.๐
I choose 400+ for the total runs
I feel I am again losing points for total runs ๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33