Thanks for the tag ๐ค
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the tag ๐ค
How are your tosses going twinnie
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Yayyyy๐ฅณ at least kuch to mila, i think in previous match i might get anda๐ณ
I'll get 10 points for the toss in kkr vs mi match ๐
I lost the toss ๐
So I'm expecting good results ๐
Who did you predict?
I was thinking about this earlier ๐คฃOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
I am choosing RR as winner and putting someone GT for MOM ๐คฃ
Butler, boult, miller
What a match this will be. We also have Shami and Rashid vs Buttler/Jaiswal/Samson ๐ฅ๐ฅ
What a time to still be in a dilemma ๐คช๐คช
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33