https://twitter.com/Noor011301/status/1645213059042930690?s=20
He has retweeted this. May be he is playing Murtu’s friend.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/Noor011301/status/1645213059042930690?s=20
He has retweeted this. May be he is playing Murtu’s friend.
Hope not meerab past !
I don’t think I can take anyone from their past and present at this time.
Future main also only their babies are acceptable!
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
https://twitter.com/Noor011301/status/1645213059042930690?s=20
He has retweeted this. May be he is playing Murtu’s friend.
If he eye on meerab...he is dead too 🤣
🤪
in bold..🤣I love this…. Yes absolutely.Originally posted by: Winterberry
Hope not meerab past !
I don’t think I can take anyone from their past and present at this time.
Future main also only their babies are acceptable!
Good Morning guys!!!! Wow Ye thread bhi khatam hone wala hain 😮😮…what did I miss?? What’s the tea 😂😂😂
I totally forget about murtu past.
Thanks to overdose of hamazu 😒
Next two episodes will also be overdose of Hamazu. 😒😒
Hopefully next two ep main khatam hojayega…if they drag it more than that…we don’t need to see event in each episode 😡😡😡