Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Love it so much!
I have seen Barun's work before. So I already knew he is a good actor. But this character hits different.
Definitely. Btw do you like his what the ... 😆 ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Love it so much!
I have seen Barun's work before. So I already knew he is a good actor. But this character hits different.
Definitely. Btw do you like his what the ... 😆 ?
Yes🤣 So hilarious.
And Khushi's song🤣
"Aaj mausam hai suhana,
What the, what the, what the" 🤣
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Yes🤣 So hilarious.
And Khushi's song🤣
"Aaj mausam hai suhana,
What the, what the, what the" 🤣
Haha 🤣
It was epic seriously😆
This show never gets old. Its definitely a mood lifter. I love Manorama's character and her dialogue delivery... Pathi Sadi, Khoon Bhari Taang 🤣. Arshi's chemistry is also super good.Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
You are welcome to join us. ❤️
I am going gaga over the show right now.
Yrkkh I have stopped watching currently.
Shruti I must say your siggy is so beautiful 😍
AbhiRa ❤️
Thanks you❤️❤️❤️ I love this whole sequence so much❤️❤️❤️
Miss Abhira❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Thanks you❤️❤️❤️ I love this whole sequence so much❤️❤️❤️
Miss Abhira❤️❤️❤️
Yeah missing them alot ❤️
But DKP se kya hope rakhe ab
I toh have lost hopes completely.
I am watching IPKKND now 😉
It's coming on star Bharat
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k