Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Here here . who all are missing solving clues. πŸ˜† Send Answers in DM. 

1. Name the actor who is the son of a stunt director, who started his career in a very popular TV series about passionate lovers. He is known for his roles in successful films revolving around social concepts and are generally romantic comedies.
  2. Can you guess the Bollywood actress who started her academic journey in bioengineering but eventually pursued a career in economics? She made her acting debut in a superhit film opposite a popular actor.
  3. Guess the Indian tv actor who was born in Kanpur and gained popularity for his roles in various TV series, including that of supportive husband and police officer. He is married to his co-star from another TV series, whom he met during auditions and has a decade age gap.
  4. Name the multilingual actress who has appeared in over 40 feature films. She is well-known for her performances in critically acclaimed movies, including a film that explores same-sex love and another on partition of India.
  5. Guess the Actor that started his career in sports, later became a singer and then made his debut in the Hindi film industry in a sports film.
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Season 3 countdown 364 days πŸ˜Ž

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Here here . who all are missing solving clues. πŸ˜† Send Answers in DM. 

1. Name the actor who is the son of a stunt director, who started his career in a very popular TV series about passionate lovers. He is known for his roles in successful films revolving around social concepts and are generally romantic comedies.
  2. Can you guess the Bollywood actress who started her academic journey in bioengineering but eventually pursued a career in economics? She made her acting debut in a superhit film opposite a popular actor.
  3. Guess the Indian tv actor who was born in Kanpur and gained popularity for his roles in various TV series, including that of supportive husband and police officer. He is married to his co-star from another TV series, whom he met during auditions and has a decade age gap.
  4. Name the multilingual actress who has appeared in over 40 feature films. She is well-known for her performances in critically acclaimed movies, including a film that explores same-sex love and another on partition of India.
  5. Guess the Actor that started his career in sports, later became a singer and then made his debut in the Hindi film industry in a sports film.

mujhe sirf Q2 ka answer pata hai πŸ˜‘ edit-Q4 bhi pata haiπŸ˜†

Edited by average-student - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

mujhe sirf Q2 ka answer pata hai πŸ˜‘ edit-Q4 bhi pata haiπŸ˜†

I sent all 5 ke ans, lets see sahi hote hai kya🀣

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I sent all 5 ke ans, lets see sahi hote hai kya🀣

She got all answers πŸ˜›

SoniRita thumbnail

She got all answers πŸ˜›

Thanks Zeal for the qs/clues. It was fun esp getting to know that some ans turned out to be my favπŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Thanks Zeal for the qs/clues. It was fun esp getting to know that some ans turned out to be my favπŸ˜†

I hope the last one guessed is not one of ur favπŸ€ͺ

SoniRita thumbnail

I hope the last one guessed is not one of ur favπŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜† only 3 and 5 r my fav🀣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

First off, thank you Vijay, for organizing this contest! 

I had a great time after a shaky start when I realized this was going to be based on contemporary Bollywood and ITV both of which I have zero knowledge of! πŸ˜† I was ready to give up after Day1 thinking this isn’t for me! But I found myself persisting and then looking forward to every evening when the next round of clues would open up. I tried doing this on my own (with Google baba’s help of course! πŸ˜†) and was successful on most days except a couple when I had to peek into the thread for fellow contestants’ help because even Google was stymied by the clues πŸ˜†! 

All in all, it was good fun! Thanks again. Look forward to the Lucky Draw announcement. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Hey, which clues u want?? 

No worries. I found them