Haya 😡
She does not want to tell now She wants it to go further 😡.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haya 😡
She does not want to tell now She wants it to go further 😡.
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
most annoying character after papi didi ...
I stand didi 🤪Haya wali actress mujhe photi 👁 nahi bhati
Meerab and maryam came back to home.
Maryam asked her how to talk with murtasim.
She is calming down maryam and saying anas is a good guy 😆
Noraiz is such a cutie 😆
Haya kush rehti with him
Yes they need to stop dragging these irrelevant people like haya’s character…I feel bad for sabeena I’m sure she wants screentime but sorry girl..we don’t want to watch your character…you were not marketed as a second lead in the series…also I don’t know about you guys but sabeena’s acting is not that great 😌😌😌😌Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
phir editing shayad theek karen… because shooting is complete
Am i the only one who is finding Mariyam extremely annoying??
Haya listening to their convo
Haya taunting them.
Originally posted by: pickachu
Meerab and maryam came back to home.
Maryam asked her how to talk with murtasim.
She is calming down maryam and saying anas is a good guy 😆
1st meeting mea mahaan woman figured it out
🤪she lacks worldly experience and is too immature sometimes
according to Wikipedia, there will be 50 shows. This is going to be a drag festOriginally posted by: Gigi78752
Yes they need to stop dragging these irrelevant people like haya’s character…I feel bad for sabeena I’m sure she wants screentime but sorry girl..we don’t want to watch your character…you were not marketed as a second lead in the series…also I don’t know about you guys but sabeena is acting is not that great 😌😌😌😌
Ok , it is confirmed , Haya is the main lead 😡