Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
vo nai vali serial me b to shayad pari he na? 😲
Parineet
Pratham
Parth
Ladkon ke naam bhi P se 😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
vo nai vali serial me b to shayad pari he na? 😲
Parineet
Pratham
Parth
Ladkon ke naam bhi P se 😝
But it isn’t consistent like the girls’ names 🤣
I dare the developers to find some way to actually do this. Majja aayega 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
can sue realise its just old hater under new banner 🤣
She might from your signature 😈
aah let me remove that line 🤣
I doubt it since she can’t read 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
oh god yess. Imagine if piya did that. At least show funny to hota 🤣🤣
You know what would be even more hilarious? Johnson Baby Wipes 😝
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I dare the developers to find some way to actually do this. Majja aayega 🤣
I am waiting for the day 🤣 I binged watched a new show this past week that I really liked and then I look at ITV and shake my head in disgust and disappointment 🤣
i removed it anyway🤣
oh god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣piya be like: ale ale ale mera baby ro ra ye le baby wipes 🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
You know what would be even more hilarious? Johnson Baby Wipes 😝
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k