https://tenor.com/UcLN.gifOriginally posted by: cougarTown
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqZsiZ4oAcw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What was this even. The comments are pure gold..i want to post pheobe's GIF for MY EYES MY EYES!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://tenor.com/UcLN.gifOriginally posted by: cougarTown
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqZsiZ4oAcw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
What was this even. The comments are pure gold..i want to post pheobe's GIF for MY EYES MY EYES!!
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Did she really stop performing after this? Well then maybe she is one of those kids who listens to her parents 😆
I believe so.
Funniest thing is how Sonam would go on & on about how she learnt Kathak. And I saw her dancing & I couldn’t stop laughing my head off!!! As someone who has learn Kathak, it was… Disrespectful 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
Funniest thing is how Sonam would go on & on about how she learnt Kathak. And I saw her dancing & I couldn’t stop laughing my head off!!! As someone who has learn Kathak, it was… Disrespectful 🤣🤪
Actually she does katthak pretty decent…you shld look her dancing in raanjhna song where she has performed katthak beautifully with all the mudras… i guess she sucks in bollywood n western dancing
I think she learnt kathak sometime post this performanceOriginally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
Funniest thing is how Sonam would go on & on about how she learnt Kathak. And I saw her dancing & I couldn’t stop laughing my head off!!! As someone who has learn Kathak, it was… Disrespectful 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I think she learnt kathak sometime post this performance
She’s still awful at it.
Originally posted by: rushi1981
Actually she does katthak pretty decent…you shld look her dancing in raanjhna song where she has performed katthak beautifully with all the mudras… i guess she sucks in bollywood n western dancing
Yep unfortunately I watched Raanjhana at the cinema so I saw it giant screen & Nope she doesn’t. I’ve learnt Kathak & she’s stilted & weird in her dancing. Atleast ive always heartily disliked her so-called Kathak “dancing.”
maybe. I haven’t watched much of her work except Ranjhana and Neerja. And I don’t remember how she danced in Ranjhana
Sonam is a disaster. This was so bad, it wasn't even funny. Just cringe.
I listen Gal mithhi mithhi bol only on audio to avoid seeing Sonam's dancing. Same with Prem ratan dhan payo...Bad dancing, worse expressions. 🤢
It’s Sonam’s facial expressions that does it for me. She actually thought she did something there. 😂