The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
This show is easily crossing 45 episodes
She didn’t touch his heart inuuuuu
I didn’t commit the sin of predicting but I feel I got punished too
Ohhhhhh the humanity
I think they have been fooling us. Bewafai hui hai Humare sath. At this rate I don’t think any meerasim baby coming. Maybe meerab adopts the kid
Too early to predict!! I have made a trump promise not to predict anything...
@bold-- I want to agree coz its meerub, you never know 😅
maryam ki story sune ke baad main khud confused ho gayi ki sach main yeh humara jr mallik hai ya Anas🤓😲
Epi was good.Thank God maine expectation nahi rakhe warna mujhe buri lagte episode.
Meerub ka dialogues bohat fit tha except the one dialogue where she says murtasim does not love her.Matlab seriously ab kya kare bechara jis se meerub will know that murtasim loves her 😆.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Unfortunately Murtasim and Meerab will pay the ultimate price!
Can we curse fictional characters?
Go ahead if it reduces your burden...after all they are just fictional characters 😆
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
See u guys🤗 mera hogaya aaj ka!!
See you!! Itni jaldi chali gaye 😒
It is Anas🤣
he is an ass so anus it is
TB make us cry then we make us laugh